boudior photos

pammie

Reaction score
Hey girls

Before my wedding i did a boudior photo shoot for my husband as a wedding present and really enjoyed the experience, it was informal, relaxed, champagne flowed and i got pampered what more could a girl ask? and my O/H loved his wedding present. The photographer asked me back for another photoshoot so i could go on her website, i did the photo shoot at the weekend and she has sent me a private gallery page to view them and see which ones are going on the web. Am so excited they look great, its done in a very 1950's movie star way they dressed me as marylin monroe for some of them, cant wait till there on the web i think every woman should have ago, as you can show as much or as little as you like, there for your own (or ur partners) personal use, you get pampered and you really do come away feeling great about yourself
Am doing another shoot as well 1960's style and she has just text me and am gonna be a mag called space never heard of it but am doing a christmas eddition. After what has gone on with the miscarrage this is something that is not only a welcome distraction but is helping a little

just wanted to share my good news as the D/H isnt being very enthusiastic to be honest men !! :roll: !!

Pam xx

oh sounds great. Can we see them?!! If not too naughty or personal!

Hi
I cant get them off the page as its a private viewing page at the minute but as soon as there on the web and if it is ok with urchin and the other moderators i will let you know where to see them it may be a few weeks till the new web site is done though.
I cant stop looking at them hehe
they have pics of me as i am normally, then getting ready, then me all done up the difference is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back