The biggest fight. *** update ***

So so sorry for your loss, sending big hugs to you and hope you and your other half take care of yourselves, xx

Just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. I followed your story when you were in tri 1 and know what a tough time you've had. Sending you a big hug xx

Such sad news !!! I am so so sorry !!! X

Oh god this is absolutely horrible. I'm so so sorry. I've been following your story from the start and have been right behind you at your little fighter.
Absolutely heartbreaking, I can't imagine how you and your OH are feeling. Take care of each other xx

Thinking of you and family at this awful time xxxxxx

I so very sorry, I have kept checking to see how you are doing and I'm totally gutted to read this. I'm so sorry x

Thank you all so much for your support and kind words. In the hospital now waiting to go to theatre :( they are doing lots of tests to see if they can tell why. So might get answers as to why I keep losing my babies. She said as I'm so far along there's extra tests they can do xxx

Thinking of you. You've been through a lot :-( Stay strong xx

Monday my baby entered the world so very tiny. Unable to sex we decided on the name Charlie as works well for both sex's. I have loved and cherished every day I've been pregnant. We won't be trying again due to extreme problems with my surgery leading to a second emergency one. I won't post the detail on this post as is graffic and don't want to worry those of you who are blessed with child. A shortened version of events is in the coping with loss page. I want to wish you all well in your pregnancies and lots of sticky baby dust to those trying to conceive. I might do some stalking but it might prove to difficult. Just want to thank you all so much for all the amazing support you have given me xxx

You have been a pillar of strength for us all abs we really do share your pain. So sorry again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back