The biggest fight. *** update ***

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
It's breaks my heart to be posting this but it was confirmed this morning that after putting up the biggest fight I've even seen my baby has flown off to heaven :( I'm going in for surgical management as my cervix is closed tightly but things are breaking down with no signs of coming out. 15 weeks is my latest loss and we are both in bits. But I wanted to thank you all so much for your support since I found out I was pregnant as you all know its been a rough ride but baby put up a big fight and I'm so proud of that. I wish you all the best and I will be stalking xxx

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear this :( im gutted for you both. sending you all my thoughts and lots of hugs.
Look after each other. Xxxx

Oh gosh I'm so sorry to read this take care of yourself And I hope ur back here soon with a happy ending sending hugs were here if u need to talk gutted for u xxx

I am so so sorry to be reading this. I cannot imagine what you and your family are going through.

Im so so sorry. My thoughts are with you all. Sending you so much hugs right now xxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear this! Can't imagine how you and your OH must feel right now :( sending lots of hugs and my thoughts are with you and your family xxxx

After all that you've been through it breaks my heart to read this, I really do wish you and your family every happiness.
I truly from the bottom of my heart hope to see a happy ending for you xx

I'm so so sorry, don't know what to say, sending you and oh much love and big hugs xxx

How heartbreaking im so so sorry cant begin to imagine what you are going through :( you are in my thoughts & prayers x x I know no words can possibly make this better but just know we are all here x x

So sorry to read this. I cant imagine how you are both feeling.
Take care of yourself and each other.
x

So sorry to hear this news, awful to get so far and lose your baby. Thinking of you. X

I'm so very sorry hun, this has bought tears to my eyes. I suffered a loss last year and I really feel for you, it's so unfair. Here if you ever need to talk x

Massive hugs to you and OH love. Cant believe it xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no hun im so sorry to read this.

Michelle. x

So sorry hun! Hope all goes ok with the Medical Management :hugs: xxx

I am so so sorry you're going through this again and I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back