The best baby thing so far --

redbear

Reaction score
My bedroom Curtains!

Since day one she has looked at the curtains and laughed i thought it was the light coming through because she wouldn't be able to see much - now every morning and in the middle of the night she will spend a good 20 minutes laughing and smiling and talking to the curtains!
20 minutes seems a long time to be entertained by one thing that doesn't move or make sounds....... i paid £30 for a mobile and she doesn't even like it- thinking about just buying me new curtains and putting those ones in the nursery for when she moves... honestly think i have a strange child - last night i had to move her and lay in the way of the curtains so she would go to sleep and stop laughing!

What strange things do your LO's Like?

Phoebe loves my moms curtains too, she always smiles at them, they have poppy's on them :) oh and she's fascinated by stripes x

My MIL's picture on the wall of a bridge in Venice... She spends ages staring and smiling at it! x

Last edited:
Curtains again here, also one of the corners in our room fascinates her, if she's unsettled or crying oh will pick her up so she's facing it and she shuts up immediately! Lol its so funny :D xx

J loves his gym mat. Also the light fitting in the lounge, he'll just stare at it when it's on.

L/o loves mil's apron!! It's black and white stripes and he loves it lol

That's so funny, my OH & I were saying morning that Isaac's favorite thing is the bedroom curtains. We couldn't get him to stop staring at them when daddy was trying to say goodbye to him this morning. Turned him round but he swiveled his head right round to carry on looking! They are just plain cream too! He also likes the bookcase!

So its normal to like curtains then! All the money i spent of baby mobiles etc and she wants the basics... She also looks at doorways which freaks me out :S x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back