The battle against the leg cramps......

I suffered with cramps pre pregnancy and Dr suggested electrolytes, a sachet of diarolyte really helped but not sure if can be drunk in pregnancy. I wad also advised tonic water afor the quinine nd bananas for the potassium they contain. It did help me, good luck Xx

I agree stand on the leg that hurts it works! I LOVE stretching in bed but if I try and stretch my leg even slightly it feels like the back of my leg muscle is being ripped to shreds!!! :mad: so annoying!!!
The only thing that works is to stand on it.. I don't know why..
It's agonizing!!

:yay:
I'm glad someone else agrees hehe!!

Pmsl I did it the other week right over my husband's head after he'd dozed off - he awoke to find me standing and shouting like a crazed flamingo right over him. I was in stitches but he looked weeny bit traumatised!!

:rofl: flamingo!!!
Oh was a tad annoyed with me he thought it was serious lol! At least I know he will wake up if I really do need him lol!

Still had loads of cramps last night but standing does help, I was up and down all night! Weird thing is it feels like the cramp is even in my joints as well!

It's horrible isn't it :( :hug:

Sunny.. I'm worried it will end up like 'boy who cried wolf' n when my waters go or something he will shrug it off lol!!

Funny u say that Jayceesmumma - I've been worrying about moaning too much incase he shrugs it off if i'm in real labour.

Every time I moan in pain he has a concerned look as if i'm in labour, but he's doing it less & less (as I moan more & more lool). I can imagine it now - me saying....i think im in labour....him saying - its probs just your hip/pelvic pain

:roll:

Men!!

:wall2:

Haha!! I'm getting that way with my bh lol!! He's all concerned at first when i say ooohh and have to breathe thru it..then when I say it's just a bh he's like oh..Never mind then Lol! And when I'm in labour he will be like, well you've been having this pain for months now u should be used to it lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back