'THE BABY CHANNEL'

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
I've been watching/following this channel since I found out I was preggy in April.. and they've been showing the exact same programmes since then... Absolutely nothing has changed...

Am I the only one who has watched this or noticed it...?

Even discovery shows all the same programmes...

Ive now turned to livingtv who mainly shows all repeats :think:

ive noticed it too. its so boring. sometimes at the weekend its a different one but not all the time. Repeat repeat repeat!

as soon as we've had our babies they will start a new series i bet ya. :rotfl:

budge said:
ive noticed it too. its so boring. sometimes at the weekend its a different one but not all the time. Repeat repeat repeat!

as soon as we've had our babies they will start a new series i bet ya. :rotfl:

Ive been watching since 2002 and they are mostly the same. Some of these kids must be at school now.

same here! i watched them when i was expecting bethany in 2003!

you'd think they would keep it updated.

yeah i see alot of repeats on there too. You are pregnant for 9-10 months ffs do they not realise we don't have anything much better to do? lol shall we all make a complaint to discovery h&h and livingtv that they need updating?! :wall:

I have been watching the same repeats since i had my last baby 4 years ago :lol: xx

nikki1306 said:
I have been watching the same repeats since i had my last baby 4 years ago :lol: xx

thats funny hehe
i thought this but iv only seen it a couple of times so thought i was going Crazy

You should go on uk living TV - They have baby programmes on all day and they are much better!!!! then when they have finished you can flick over to discovery home and health where there are more programmes!!

ok I watch too much!!! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back