• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Award Winning .......here i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello all

welcome back M

Welcom to the thread Carp

KK wicked hen night pics, glad you did us proud and got lashed

Em - glad mil has gone

V - congratz on the baby girl

MK - bless Jam

em - :wave: to you and jayde

cloud - :wave: to you and D

mmmmmmmmm have I missed anyone - if so ssooowwwiiieeee :hug: :wave:

hi all

Congrat V not read post but will in a mo

HV has been today and D has been referred to the community piedatrician but it is likely to take 2 months so D will be been exclusively breast fed for at least another two months

My greedy boy now weighs 15 Lbs 6.5oz he has gained 1lb3.5oz in two weeks :shock: he was on the 25th centile when he was born he is now on the 75th centile!!

We have been swimming today and he has had fun we got in and for about 15 mins we were the only ones in so we had our own private pool party...The lifeguard has also sponsored Dylan for his big sponsored swim next week.

anyhow he is now worn out and fast asleep

AWWW mk bet Jam looks so cute running on the spot

hope you are all having a great day
:hug:

Congratulations V and baby v!!!!

I can't wait to see the pictures!!

Welcome Carp, it's always nice when someone else joins in!!

Well today - drum roll please...... Thomas has just had his first meal!! He had some baby rice and loved it!! He has started waking up in the middle of the night again which is a bit ofa nightmare! He was sleeping through so well so we knew it was about time, we phoned the hv and she finally relented! I am sooo excited!

Have a stonking headache today as I had a lie in - the first for ages I don't think it agreed with me!

yey well done tj. Oran loves his baby rice meals as well. Think its because it just tastes like milk so its like a thick version of it. Oran has started opening his mouth ready for the spoon and chews it once its in his mouth even though it dont need chewing lol.

well im about to tear my hair out. oran has been crying for ages. I know its cause he is tired but he just will not go to sleep at all. what is it with the little buggers, if there tired, go to sleep - simple really but ooooohhhhhhh nnooooooooo he doesnt want to do that, he wants to scream and scream and go bertie beetroot like ive attacked him or something. Im at mums so Ive taken him upstairs put him on the bed with pillows all around him and left him for 10 min see if he either goes off or calms down, so far though i can still hear him screaming hell for leather. glad im not at the apt right now!

got a viewing tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed for me please!

Jw- good luck for tommorrow hun hope all goes ok :pray:

V- huge congrats hun im so pleased for you, :hug: :hug:

Nic- cant wait to see you and keeley at meet, text me when your there il come meet you,

MK- :wave: hi text buddy! Looking forwrd to meeting you and little man,

M- hope your feeling bit better hun :hug: :hug:

Welcome carp :wave:

Cloud- hope you and dylan had lovely time swimming :hug:

JM- hope jayde is well, glad she is enjoying her juice

:wave: Em

:wave: KK

:wave: trix

:wave: to anyone else iv missed

hey everyone!!!

Valntine,congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hello all :wave:

great weight dylan :D

JW & M look at the big boys both starting food,only just got Sam onto hungry baby :rotfl:

Em,pic downloaded in the end,I love it :cheer: :dance:

Had a lovely day today,been into london to Hyde park,been to the diana playground, ice cream,pizza hut buffet etc... had a great day :cheer:

Aww big congrats on new baby V......

Amelia had third lot of jabs today so bad I sobbed in the room as the nurse put needle in felt a right prat but when its your own its worse.

Melie (my name for her) is now weighing in at 16lb 9oz she is on 91st centile but that is one she was born on so good for her. She is in blinkin 6-9 months now what a nightmare not good as costs a bomb!

Well done to all those babies rolling,Melie cannot do that yet not even attempting it tbh but she is trying to sit up on couch but then flops to side after 10 secs so funnt to try and guess which way she will fall,lol.

I have been giving food to her now since 11 weeks and read with interest JW with Oran as we were doing it same way and same time lol but I have stopped rusks as she seems to have gone off them now and prefers her porridge.
Anyone still in room with baby? :oops: I am deaf but getting some private hearing aids soon so I reckon I will feel confident then to sleep in my room,hope so huuby starting to get a bit impatient :wink:

so lovely to have joined this thread instead of being a silent observer....thanks Em

Have good evening
Bex

Hi bex, Thomas is in his own room but I can understand your concerns, Thomas isn't rolling yet either but I don't think it will be long!!

You haven't got a ticker, what age is Amelia?

I have posted some pics of my dudey for you all to persuse at your leisure!!

Ooh and Bex - again, it is great you have joined!! :hug:

We're glad you joined too Carp :hug: Lovely to have another girl the same age as Libby, and the baby boys will be more than happy there is another girl to fight over :rotfl:

Many mahoosive congratulations to you V on your daughter, I hope she brings you smiles & good times.

Glad you like the card KK....should land on your mat tomorrow (same for you T2 & Nic).....Trix will be posting yours tomorrow, just need to finish the putting together, all the pieces are ready but was running late this morning to finish it.

So pleased all is well with everyone :hug:

I was just saying to Carp, and will share here as need a bit of support as we move forward....I am scared of weaning :oops: I can't pinpoint what I'm worried about will have to try to work that one out.....but I'm hoping to start in a few weeks with the baby rice/ porridge.

Cloud, I cannot believe D's weight gain! What a greedy monkey.....he's on 75th and L is just creeping down off the 75th, she's halfway between 75th & 50th at the minute, getting her weighed on Wednesday before her injections (I;m scared! Will have the calpol ready!)

Carp - We sleep in same room as Libby again, we moved her into her own room at about 8 weeks (iirc), but shared with her when MIL moved in :roll: and haven't moved back out yet, maybe next week......I like being in same room as her again :D

em- huge hugs for you hun thank you for my doing my card it looks brill.

have emailed you back (btw its me in the pic :lol: ) :hug: :hug:

Evening all

Bex..D is still i my room and staying till he is 6 months old...It is the Sids advice and I like been able to lie in bed and here him breathing. He also like been with his mommy and wants to be in my bed never mind my room LOL

Goan chck out teej's pics soon..M was gonna ask are you and OH tall, this applies to you aswell bex..i think D is gonna inheirt his Dad's height as i am a short arse.

As for weaning i mentioned it to my HV today and she said they recommend 6 months but babies like D don't usually make it but not before 20 weeks..I asked mwhy not earlier and she said they belive the milk supplies all a baby needs for the first six months and the earlier you start the more likely the are to get alleriges..I personally don't buy into her theroy i don't think D will last another 6 weeks without food. He may of managed better if i could of give him formula

anyhow can't chat all noght have got ironing to do so my little Dude looks cool for his Date Tomorrow

night night all
:bored: :sleep:

Hey ladaies,what a beautiful sunny morning :D

Busy getting my papers and stuff in order today :D

Cloud, my HV said same about weaning,not until 6 monthe pref but def not before 16 weeks....

Can't wait to see Sams face with proper food! :D

With Beth & Tom though I loved being able to give them the Boots flavoured waters & juices from 4 months that have the disposable teats with them so you could just pop into a shop & get them a drink...so exciting!!!

one thing Sam does like though is the taste of apple, held a bit in his mouth before to lick & his preference seems to be for the pink ladies....yummy :D

Morning :wave:
The sun is out, so Lib will be wearing her new summer dress today...woohoo!!!
Damn postal strike so the cards I sent y'day won't be delivered to day... :shakehead:
Trust Sammy to love the pink ladies.....pink to make the boys wink.....he's a ladies man then eh? :wink:
Anyone elses babies really chattery at the min? Libby doesn't shut up (not sure where she gets that from :oops: )
Hope everyone has a good day 8)

hellooellooelllo

Em, my card turned up today!!! I love love love it!!! :dance:

Thank you so much :hug: :hug:

Our postal strike was yesterday so maybe we have strikes on different days? :shock:

As for Sam yup, he's gonna love the ladies & no he doesn't stop chattering especially today but I love it :cheer: :D

I love Libby's chattering too....she just goes on & on, obviously loves the sound of her own voice :lol:

I'm really glad you like the card, we must have strikes on different days, I did get post y'day. But today I was expecting some more of my supplies to finish my party invites....grrrrrr @ RM :shakehead:

hello :wave:

gave jayde some babyrice today and she loved it she actually screamed for more bless her shall put some photos of her up in a bit :D
ive been to the doctors today for a blood test shall get my results in a week

its really nice and sunny here again today might go and feed the ducks today with jayde :D

hope everyone has a good day lve and hugs to all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

wow, it is summer in our neck of the woods and I am loving it!! I went to baby massage today and we got a certificate for finishing our course so we are going to frame it fot teejys room! I weighed him today, 16pound 6 what a porker!! He is so happy and healthy I just love him!!

Also full of the joys as my social life is roaring! I am going out tonight with three friends from school - one of whom I haven't seen in 10 years! I went to a private school and there were only four in my year including me so we thought it was time for a bit of a reunion, although two of them I see quite often, but it will be great! Also had a message from another school friend (different school!) and she wants to come round to see thomas and catch up - haven't seen her in seven years - we will be meeting with my friend who lives across the cul de sac as she went to the same school! It's such hard life being in demand you know! :rotfl:

Also at baby massage we are all meeting up next week at the same time as the course has finished but we are going to carry on meeting for a cup of tea! Made a really nice friend who teaches as well and we got on really well so we are also going to meet up seperately!

I am sooo excited!!

missac sounds like you have some good days coming up glad you enjoyed baby massage classes :D :D

just put some photos of jayde eating her baby rice up :D :D :D

Hi all

We have had a great Day out and Dylan and libs seemed to be getting closer..Libs did poo again on her date but it just seemed to impress D :rotfl: . There has been some hand holding synconised sleeping and crying.

We took the two of them shopping and D has had a new toy for been a good boy :angel: and poor libs got nothing . I have also bought some new clothes for him from boots.

Had a glorious Day .

A has actually done some jobs around the house while i was out today , Dylan has happily gone of to dream about his girlfriend so may get to be a bit earlier tonight.

Gonna post some pics of D and Libs in the cutiest Dress

Glad Jaydee enjoyed her rice

Well done teej and mommy on completeing your course :cheer: i've just had my social life for this week LOL

hugs to all :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back