The Arrival of Mia Rose Allan born 04/07/06

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Finally our little girl Mia Rose Allan arrives........
Tuesday 4th July 2006
@ 00.40
weighing 3.5 kilos/7.7.

I was a week overdue and was due to get induced on the Thursday, but after going to the hospital on the Monday morning for monitoring and a checkup, i got back home and had had my show. That afternoon about 5pm when i was about to have a siesta, i just got up to go to the loo and my waters broke everywhere.....it was mad didnt expect there to be so much water!

Johnny my hubbie rushed home from work, we then went straight to the hospital....i was checked over and got changed and had the baby monitored again-all was fine. At this point they sent Johnny to complete forms, and that was the last i saw of him untill just before the birth. For some reason the spanish hospital only let the birthing partners in right at the end! All the way though my pregnancy i had been telling Johnny not to leave me and that i needed him there thoughout the birth...and then this happened. Anyway the time seemed to fly and the spanish nurses could'nt have been better. (little did i know Johnny was outside trying to break though the locked doors for fear he was going to miss his baby's birth)

At 7.17pm i had my first contraction.....the contractions went on and got stronger till about 11.30pm, i was then in quite a bit of pain and asked for an epidural- but was'nt allowed as i was too dialated by this time.

I then started to feel the need to push, and started pushing......i was then wheeled into theatre where Johnny was waiting for me in his ER hat! baby Mia was born at 00.40!

I tore quite badly, so had quite a few stiches......(which took over an hour to repair) and i felt this was far worse than the actual labour!

So pleased all went well, and got though it with no pain relief.....and i would do it all again tomorrow!!! Johnny too was really proud!

Iam getting on well with breastfeeding-apart from the sore nipples.....We have both fallen in love with Mia.....and i just love being a mummy!!

Newborn Mia

babymia018.jpg

A proud Daddy!

babymia033.jpg

Mummy and Mia

babymia049.jpg

Mia

babymia080.jpg

Mia having a snooze

babymia137.jpg

Mummy and Mia back at home
babymia179.jpg

First trip out
babymia183.jpg

Amy & Mia xxxxxxxx

well done you :clap:

love your beautiful lil girls name. :angel:

you look so well too..

Congratulations and Mia is so beautiful.

Baby_Its_a_Girl.gif

Well done Amy. Mia is beautiful and you look very well too!

xxx

Congratulations, what a beautiful name and baby!! :wink:

U can tell ur abroad when Mia is her moses basket u can c the balcony.waw! :lol:

Well done for the pain relief free labour, ur so brave, and u look fantastic, and slim :twisted:

Take care hun x

:dance: congratulations :dance:

Mia is gorgeous! well done you, you look so well and radient!!!!
(not jealous at all!!! :fib:)

congrats again :D

Steph xxx

well done amy... mia is absolutely gorgeous.. and as the others have said you look brilliant... very radiant. Mia looks so settled... glad the birth went well... proud daddy looks so happy...

congratulations and well done.
x

well done amy, mia is gorgeous.
you look great for just having a baby!!

enjoy her.

emma.xx :clap: :dance: :clap:

Congratulations to you both, she is lovely!

aw amy shes gorgeous! congratulations..you both look well!

CONGRATS :hug:

XXXXX

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

she is a gorgeous little girl! im gald all went well!

God you look great considering you just had a baby :shock:

Mia is beautiful :lol:

A huge congratulations :cheer:

well dont hun mia is gorgous
I tore quite badly, so had quite a few stiches......(which took over an hour to repair) and i felt this was far worse than the actual labour!
i totally agree hun

awww shes lovely and you look so good welcome mia what a lovely name!
wish you both well and well done :clap: :clap: :D

Mia is beautiful and you're looking great! Huge congratulations to you!!!

congratulations shes lovely :D xxxxxxx

Amy Congratulations babe :hug:

Mia is absolutly gorgeous! Perfect in every way! :dance:

Well done on having no pain relief :clap:

I really need to have this baby soon, hormones are out of control im sat here crying :lol:

Welcome to the world Mia

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back