The Apprentice

Thankgod that awful Sara has gone. What a drip! Cant beleive he nearly sacked Michael, and then he talked his way out of it. He pee's me off so much!!!!

i don't think he likes Alex either, it wouldn't surrpise me if next week he makes the PMs Alex and Michael just to get rid of one of them.

Sandi

There has to be a double firing soon for the amount of episodes/candidates still left.

There is only 4 episodes left - last nights was episode 8/12.

And there are 7 canidades left if I am counting correctly

michael out michael out michael out!

I cannot BEAR that man, he is a complete shit! Comes across like a spoilt little boy who throws tantrums when he doesn't get his own way. Grr, i hate him!

*phew* - rant over!

I am happy that Sara went, i thought she was pretty useless.

Still backing Raef 100%. He just oozes charisma in my opinion. I think i'm getting a little crush! :oops:

Rosie1 said:
michael out michael out michael out!

I cannot BEAR that man, he is a complete sh*t! Comes across like a spoilt little boy who throws tantrums when he doesn't get his own way. Grr, i hate him!

TOTALLY agree, what a pillock :rotfl:

Im sooo glad Lucinda beat Helene last night, I cant stand Helene and those 2 dont get on at all. I think Helene has been a right cow towards Lucinda.

Nooo! How could Raef be fired?! There isn't anyone left that sticks out to me anymore. Michael bugs me everytime he opens his mouth!

I'm backing Lucinda now that Raef has gone - but to be honest I think she might go next week after the little preview bit at the end of last nights episode.

I flippin' hate Michael and Helena - both bug the crap outta me!

NO NOT RAEF :( How is it slimey Micheal slips through the net week after week??? I'm backing Lucinda and Lee now...and hating Micheal, Helen and CLAIRE :evil: Alex im not too fussed about he doesnt really do anything except hang out in the back ground.

Did anyone watch FIRED on bbc2? Raefs best bits were hilarious :rotfl:

I'm shocked and distressed :shock: :cry: :wall:

I can't belive Raef went. What was going on in Sir Alans bollock sac of a head last night?!?! (sorry, i normally love sir alan but i am angry with him at the moment! I'll forgive him next week, but for now, he is in my bad books).

How How HOW can you fire Raef when you have mush for brains michael sitting next to him?! That man is a nasty, arrogant, viscious, pompous, useless little twerp, and not even very good in the tasks! How he is still there is beyond me! :doh:

Aargghh!. Sorry, my rant is over now, i am going to go away, calm down and mourn the loss of Raef quietly.

Michael HOUNDING that man??

Lucinda calling an Aston Martin a Zonda????

God, I'm CRINGING!!!!!!! I can barely watch :rotfl:

Michael is about to slip through the net again!!!!

EDIT Thank god Sir Alan saw sense! I was a bit worried there....

Glad Michael went, he seemed to see things differently to everyone else (regarding his own performance and what Teddy Ruxpin thought of him).

Had a weird dream i was having Sex with Lee last night???? sorry prefer him to Alex who doesn't seem very honest.

Sandi

Minxy said:
Michael HOUNDING that man??

I was so embarrassed watching Michael chasing that man down the street going 'I'll come with you!'. Definately NOT a good sales technique!! :lol:

Sandi4Paul said:
Had a weird dream i was having Sex with Lee last night???? sorry prefer him to Alex who doesn't seem very honest.

Oooh I LOVE Lee - lovely bit of rough! I think he's yummy!

I think I've probably had dreams very like yours!

Valentine Xxx

Sandi4Paul said:

At the point of orgasm did he do any monkey impressions or bellow 'Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!!'? :think:

Minxy said:
Sandi4Paul said:

At the point of orgasm did he do any monkey impressions or bellow 'Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!!'? :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lee annoys me too! And Alex - Alex is too much of a pretty boy!

I think we may have Claire, Lucinda and Alex as the final three.... and then Claire against Alex in the final!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back