The Apprentice

SarahH said:
Did anyone notice sexy raef in his dressing gown when Sir Alan went to the house - what a handsome devil of a fox he is :lol:

he's such a pretty boy but i still think he's too full of himself!!!!!!!

SarahH said:
Did anyone notice sexy raef in his dressing gown when Sir Alan went to the house - what a handsome devil of a fox he is :lol:

Raef makes me cringe so much but I do admit he looked rather dashing in his dressing gown, hair all done! :rotfl:

Awwww I love him - you just gotta love the Raef-man!!

glitzyglamgirl said:
debecca said:
Tadpole said:
I would just like to say...
Simon "I have an IQ of 170..."
I doubt it, mate - that rates you more intelligent than Einstein.
Not saying he isn't clever, but...
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Er... why is that so unlikely? I have an IQ of 176. I don't tend to mention it on TV though (or in fact at all) because then people just ridicule my complete lack of common sense.

Actually anything over 170 is classed as "unmeasurable" and someone will only get a score of 170 if they score a perfect 100% on an IQ test when thier age and sex (male/female...not lack of it) taken into account. So no-one will ever have a measured IQ of over 170.

Shows how much you know :moon: :lol:

Eh? Where've you got that information from? I was properly tested in examination conditions by Mensa. Their "maximum" is 178 I believe.

I really don't understand how you can have got such wrong information?!

And to get back on topic, I'm not surprised Lindi went because I think Siralan was probably looking for a reason to fire her since the complete mess that was the laundry task.

"Do you think we went in too high?" (what, with your £10 quote?!)
"We provide a dedicated laundry hotline" (say no more)

But I definitely think Jen showed her true colours in Wednesday's episode and I won't be sorry to see the back of her anyway.

debecca said:
And to get back on topic, I'm not surprised Lindi went because I think Siralan was probably looking for a reason to fire her since the complete mess that was the laundry task.

For being so high IQ'd you'd think you would know it is SIR ALAN - two words!!

hehehe!! Sorry please don't take offence I just laugh everytime I see it!! :lol: :hug:

I think Lindi deserved to go purely for making such a big deal out of being 'second-in-command' when she thought they'd done well. As it was they lost & she had to take the rap for putting her neck out like that.

Having said that I'm surprised Lucinda didn't go.

How good was the other nights one.... I just watched it off sky plus.

Raef made me laugh as usual, Jenny made me cringe and Kevin truely is "the only gay in the village!"

Raef is growing on me for some reason :oops:
I really like how he stuck up for Sarah when they got back home, after "Kevin the only gay in the village" got fired lol.

He said something like "A decision has been made, it's not fair for us to judge it" or something along those lines. and i think it's true. who are they to question sir alan's decision! Sir alan is the one looking for an apprentice, not them :x

debecca said:
glitzyglamgirl said:
debecca said:
Tadpole said:

Er... why is that so unlikely? I have an IQ of 176. I don't tend to mention it on TV though (or in fact at all) because then people just ridicule my complete lack of common sense.

Actually anything over 170 is classed as "unmeasurable" and someone will only get a score of 170 if they score a perfect 100% on an IQ test when thier age and sex (male/female...not lack of it) taken into account. So no-one will ever have a measured IQ of over 170.

Eh? Where've you got that information from? I was properly tested in examination conditions by Mensa. Their "maximum" is 178 I believe.

Really? I thought Mensa used the Cattell III B test in which an adult can only achieve a maximum of 168 :think:

And what you on about you never mention it on TV :rotfl:

I'm glad the bloke that looked like the guy from Little Britain got sacked. He said on an interview afterwards that he could understand why he got sacked as he came across as a sweaty mumbling idiot and blamed it on lack of sleep. He must always be tired then.

What was he on about in his opening bit about owning a house at the age of 20?? Was that supposed to impress people?? They'll give anyone a mortgage if you go and ask and can pay it back.

SarahH said:
debecca said:

hehehe!! Sorry please don't take offence I just laugh everytime I see it!! :lol: :hug:

It reminds me of sirlion! hhmmmm I could go a lovely big thick juicy steak right about now!! :dance: :dance:

liked he got rifd of both the Jennys, good thinking in my opinion. He seemed really pissed off with the team to insist all5 go back into the boardroom instead of three.

I loved when Nick said Lucinda and Sara worked really hard. Go Nick.

Sandi

Im glad Jenny has gone and Sir Alan saw her true colours in the end :D

Def a good choice in sending those two home, especially Rod Hull (sorry, i mean jenny the red head, she just looks like Rod Hull to me!).

I would have been equally pleased to see the "good little jewish boy" go, as he is a complete prat. Get the impression he was a spoilt child and is used to getting his own way and throws temper tantrums when he doesn't, the man's a plonker.

Now we just need to get rod of:

Claire, Alex, Helena, Lucinda, Lee, Sara and Micael and i'll be happy!

Come of Raef!

Rosie1 said:
Now we just need to get rod of:

Claire, Alex, Helena, Lucinda, Lee, Sara and Micael and i'll be happy!

Come of Raef!

:cheer: :clap: agree

SarahH said:
debecca said:

I write it as one word because that's how they pronounce it on the show!!

"Sorry I was such a ****** Siralan. I'm just like you Siralan!" etc...

Sorry just a quirk! :rotfl:

glitzyglamgirl said:
debecca said:
glitzyglamgirl said:
debecca said:
Tadpole said:

Really? I thought Mensa used the Cattell III B test in which an adult can only achieve a maximum of 168 :think:

And what you on about you never mention it on TV :rotfl:

Yeah I'm on telly all the time don't you know :rotfl:

Not sure about the stats on the testing. I was tested at 14 so I may have had points added on for age? But I definitely have a certificate proving my tested IQ by Mensa. Obviously it's sucha prized and useful possession that it now lives ina box in the loft at the in-laws', but I can dig it out and scan it in for proof!! Yeah!!!

I have never once needed to use it nor did I rejoin Mensa after the first year - what a waste of money. Mind you, there's not that much you can do aged 14 in what is basically an adult society.

Did anyone see Alan Sugar on Jonathon Ross. He said that the ginger headed Jenny just had to go. As she was just listening to what he said then twisting the words to suit herself.

Raef to win.

Raef used to make me cringe when he was on screen but after he stuck up for Sara I had a new found respect for him! I am backing him now. Also I've noticed that when he has been given his job in the tasks he gives 110%. Definately a winner in my books! :dance:

So glad Jenny is gone, she is the spitting image of my OH's sister who has been a right stuck up cow to me over the past 4 years and I saw Jenny was no different! :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back