The Apprentice

Bloom

Reaction score
The new series starts tomorrow :cheer:

Ive just been looking at the website looks like we have some interesting candidates this year.

Anyone else going to be watching?

yep il be watching it i havent looked at the web yet but heard its gonna be good im so excited i love it :cheer: :cheer:

I'll be watching it on catch up when I get home from work at 10 tomorrow :dance:

I cant wait!!! I love Alan Sugar, he is soo funny!

HOW EXCITED AM I?!!!

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/feature/apprentice.html

This gives you all the current candidates. You can vote on who you think will win. My guess got 1% of the vote, OH's guess got 25% of the vote, so it seems he'll be guessing the winner in Week 1 or 2 like he does every bl**dy year.

Wooooohooooooo!

I sky+ this. And as usual I hate them all. Totally compulsive viewing. They are the sort of people I would poke myself in the eye with a rusty fork to get away from.

I will definitely be watching.

The guy who got booted off today was so annoying! :puke:

I fell asleep at about 8 and missed it! :(
I hope its somewhere online for me to watch, or its repeated at some point!

I hate Raef!! he's so arrogant and pretentious!! :x

and I think Lindi (the black girl) looks too artificial with those fake eye lashes :lol:

laetitia85 said:
I think Lindi (the black girl) looks too artificial with those fake eye lashes :lol:

I thought she was GORGEOUS!

I am loving the show - thought Alex was really cunning using Nick as a scapegoat and perhaps a bit unfair on him.

Why is it only on once a week? :wall:

Valentine Xxx

Ive never watched it before but I saw last nights. It was brill and I'll be tuning in next week :D

god there's some annoying peeps on there

reaf needs a hair cut too lol

I enjoyed it last night, that manager of the guys was a right boob. Cant believe these people have highly paid respectable jobs, they acted like a group of imature prats :eek:

valentine said:
laetitia85 said:
I think Lindi (the black girl) looks too artificial with those fake eye lashes :lol:

I thought she was GORGEOUS!

I am loving the show - thought Alex was really cunning using Nick as a scapegoat and perhaps a bit unfair on him.

Why is it only on once a week? :wall:

Valentine Xxx

yeah she is gorgeous but this is not a job interview for a beauty shop lol. she is wearing too much make-up, she needs to tone it down. Sir Alan won't fall for that tactic :lol:

jenna said:
I enjoyed it last night, that manager of the guys was a right boob. Cant believe these people have highly paid respectable jobs, they acted like a group of imature prats :eek:

I was aying the same thing to OH . All these people are supposed to be super sucessful and clever and stuff, and they always cock up the challenges :rotfl:

sazzylou said:
jenna said:

I was aying the same thing to OH . All these people are supposed to be super sucessful and clever and stuff, and they always cock up the challenges :rotfl:

I know!!! I sit there every week yelling at the incompetencies!! I deffo think the right person got fired. What a horrible weasly little man. Already with the beginnings of a comb-over!!

God, I LOVE this show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back