The Apprentice

Sandi4Paul wrote:

Had a weird dream i was having Sex with Lee last night???? sorry prefer him to Alex who doesn't seem very honest.

At the point of orgasm did he do any monkey impressions or bellow 'Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!!'?

no but he was wearing blue Y fronts, that was not good, boxers for me please!

I think Clare vs Lee in the final, don't think teddy ruxpin likes Alex much or Helene, and don't think Lucinda has what it takes (much as i like her).

Sandi

It's the interview one tonight!!!! YAY!!!!!

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

The interview show is always a good one. There is five of them left so a few should go tonight leaving two left for the final next week.

I think Claire will stay and i hope Lucinda (although i doubt it). Anyone else dislike Lee i thought the way he treated Lucinda last week was horrible.

Well last night was a bit of a shocker!!! How exciting!!!!

Anyone else think that Lee looks a bit like my husband (no dreaming about having sex with my husband though girls...)

big_LeeMcQueen.jpg
n502067168_619979_6873.jpg

Not really Debecca

But I think your OH's cuter :shhh:

Sorry debecca no, your OH looks a nice guy and Lee looks moody. but don't owrry i wont dream of having sex with him. I have now started having dreams abiut pain mangement during labour (we are covering that in the antinatel classes)!

Sandi

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!

My husband won the Apprentice.

debecca said:
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!

My husband won the Apprentice.

Bet that 100k salary will come in handy :wink:

Seriously though, Claire was robbed. Sir Alan does it every time, picks the less able one because they're not as gobby and easier to mould.

If I was selling sohing I'd want Claire on my team. Did you see how she handles the Q+A last night. She's top.

I bet Claire will get a job with that Karen woman who did the interviews, she kepy saying she was fantastic etc.

bet Claire will get a job with that Karen woman who did the interviews, she kepy saying she was fantastic etc.

i thought so too, i am sure she will do well out of it as she seemed a very good business woman.

Sandi

I wanted her to win, when i first started watching it i realyl didnt like her but she's been consistently good, and she handles everything so well and took on board all of what he said to her.

The peopel i like never win :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back