The aftermath of jacob's dinner!

KirstyL

Reaction score
Seriously, could there be anymore mess! There's broccoli and sweet potato and yoghurt all over the floor, and.......he's splashed yoghurt all over the front of my beloved yummy mummy bag!!!

Xxx

Sent from my sexy iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330541636.383094.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330541636.383094.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 39
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330541654.430323.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330541654.430323.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 31
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330541681.427247.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330541681.427247.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 29
Unfortunately!! It's good fun watching them, but very very messy!x

Aww, tell him the house and little will clean just fine! Are you wanting to do BLW then? I assume traditional weaning isn't quite as messy!x

I'm thinking of giving it a go! Need to buy a book and do some reading up!

The Jill Rapley book is a good one for BLW, it's the one I've got. Jacob is all bathed and clean and ready for bed now, my little yoghurt monster!x

Brilliant! Can't wait until Kynon can start. Think my dog will clean the floor!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Brilliant idea Sarah, I haven't got a dog, just a cat, don't think she'd like broccoli! I'm just glad we have wooden floors :)x

Lol so cute!!!! Wether you do blw or tw it's still messy ESP when they grab the spoon or yogurt pot and squeeze it lol always have your camera ready!!!! Xx

Haha, yup. Like today, he tipped up the bowl I had the yoghurt in, mushed up the broccoli in his fists, threw a load on the floor, and when his hands were covered, he rubbed it all over his face, hair, ears etc! Very cute, more so when he just grins!!x

Lol, so cure! Is that happy snack highchair?

sent from my Galaxy s2

I love that his face looks cleaner than anything else and it's were the food is supposed to go! Unfortunately for me Jack hates his hands being messy and doesn't like putting food into his mouth unless it's off of a spoon so he'd have messy fingers and a messy tray but his face would be sparkly & clean! lol Jacob looks like he'd had great fun though x

Knopk - I dunno, could check though :)x
Clare - he had brilliant fun, bless him, all of his mealtimes are entertaining at the min, I'm gonna have to come up with some slightly less messy foods! Aww, how are you going with the finger foods for Jack now? Or is he still not interested at all?x

Knopk - I dunno, could check though :)x
Clare - he had brilliant fun, bless him, all of his mealtimes are entertaining at the min, I'm gonna have to come up with some slightly less messy foods! Aww, how are you going with the finger foods for Jack now? Or is he still not interested at all?x

He's ok with less messy finger foods like apple/carrot sticks or he'll chew on a couple of quavers or a biscotti but anything messy like tangerine, banana etc he'll eat it and guide it to his mouth if I hold it so I guess you could say he's getting there very slowly :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back