that's it for me this month

libs

Reaction score
:( Af decided to arrive early - she'd obviously missed me that much :wink:

Strangely after a messed up month following mc - she's now gone back to exactly the day she would have been due if all had stayed at a perfect 28 day cycle :shock:

She obviously likes visiting me on wednesdays - though I quite liked the new day of saturday - it made the dash to the hotel much easier :roll:

Libs, think positive. You can buy some ovulation tests and get started after AF stops. :clap: Surely you will have good new soon :hug:

So sorry, Libs .......... good luck for next month :wave:

I hope so - it just feels like sooooo long now :( TBH for the first time ever I've just sat and cried because she arrived. usually I feel a bit down or annoyed but today feels like a personal insult iykwim :?

Next month is going to be poas galore and I'll just have to go back to donation on the day again rather than the day ahead if my cycles going to go up and down on me :?

sorry to hear that the evil witch got you, sending loads of hugs to you libs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry she got you libs and that your feeling low. I don't know what to say other than to give you lots of these
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

erm she went away again within a few hours :wall: :wall: :roll:

all the stomach cramps everything went and I had no red blood only brown (sorry if tmi)

so god alone knows what is happening - wait and see on saturday I guess

Tested - bfn :( going out with DH as Josh is staying out tonight

Next month is MY month :D

Go for it Libs, am feeling Nov will be a positive one!!

:hug:

I always hated October :wink:

november's great :D

just like to say

day 1 has gone...and she hasn't appeared :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member