Its all over for me this month

sarah12

Reaction score
AF has arrived, two weeks late, I am upset but not too much, i am trying to stay positive, i knew that i wasnt PG though cause i did quite a few tests and they were all BFN.

A physcic (sp) did me a reading at weekend and she said that i would get good news of a BFP in December 2007, that I would have a boy and my EDD would be September!!

So heres to next month and hopefully a BFP!!!

Good luck with your expected BFP for next month x x x

Awww hun I'm sorry she got you :hug: :hug:

Here's to your Xmas BFP.

******BABYDUST FOR CHRISTMAS******

sorry she got you, i would have been going out my mind being 2 weeks late.
:pray: for a bfp next month

Sorry it's not been your month.

It's the start of a new month of trying, lets hope you get your BFP for xmas!

How annoying for you. How are you checking ov dates? Just wondering if perhaps it wasn't that AF was 2 weeks late, but that you ov'ed 2 weeks later than normal...

good luck for the new cycle!

hey sarah sorry to here the witch got you..
good luck for next month tho.. get bd millions hehe and doin lots of head stands and eat baby carrotts hehe xxxxxx

hope you get a little christmas bfp :hug:

Kittykins said:
How annoying for you. How are you checking ov dates? Just wondering if perhaps it wasn't that AF was 2 weeks late, but that you ov'ed 2 weeks later than normal...

good luck for the new cycle!

I am not charting or anything, maybe I should start? i am just going off my ticker and CM (sorry if tmi), i think that maybe you are right, i could have ov late cause i remember having lots of EWCM in my 2ww

thanks guys for your replies, i really want my BFP for christmas, i am trying not to get my hopes up too much though in case the physcic is wrong (but hopefully she wont be!!) has anybody else had a reading that has come true for them?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back