please help me out,my nipples are painful this days

fellybabe

Reaction score
hi friends, am in a state of confusion cos i don't know if am pregnant. my husband and i has bn trying to concieve fo some months now, exactly, three months ago, the first month that i missed my period, i went to our doctor and get tested but it was negative, did another test and was told i had a toilet disesase so, the following month whihc was the second month was drug month as i was placed on some drugs to take and insert.

the third month which was july came and i was giving clomid as there is not time for us cos my husband is relocating to brusselin august and obviously will not be seeing him until next year febuary. i took the drugs immediately after my mestral pd and the dug lasted for 5 days. after that day which was 13th of august, we started having sex for like a week//til 21st. he travelled on the 30th of last month. and now my period is yet to come, am confused, having mixed feeling. my breasts are heavy and the nipples are painful infact, i hardly wear bra for like 4 days now. i don't know if am preggy wich is my prayer and at the same time, am confused of having a test to be negative.

my last period was on the 3rd of august, pls ur advise is needed

If you have a 28 day cycle, or somewhere around there, a home pregnancy test might work now. I'd take one just to set my mind at ease.

If you get a BFN this time, wait a week and see if AF shows up. If she doesn't, try another test. Sometimes the hormones it detects will take a while to show even if you are pregnant.

Best of luck.

:hug: good luck fellybabe, hope you get your BFP.xxx

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? eventually, my period is on again.it started yesterday when i was just preparing to see my doctor for the preggy test. i cried and callred my husband, he said i should still vist our doctor for medical check up
he said i should go for series of fertility test now and fax him the result. it is annoying when u are desperately looking for preggy at this crucial time of ours.

and i have bn preggy for him twice before but then we were not ready and apart from that, we weren't married then.

pls, am confused.

whao, thank God i found this old post of mine.

Since August 2007 that my husband relocated to london, it's bn a lonely yrs all alone without a child and now it's bn 3 yrs since we got married.i've bn to hospital but doctors says i can't be tested alone since my husband is out of town but thank God, january 2009, this year i relocated to london to join my husband and now the raCE continuessssssssssssssssssssssssss

fellow members, mothers, nurses and doctors in the house , pls how do i go about it. we really need baby of our ownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back