that's it for me this month

another bfn :wall:

still no AF :D
cp so high i can't find it :shock:

Please please don't celebrate after what happened in August - I really really don't want it for at least another week :|

v v v v faint little line :shhh: :shhh:

Gosh, it's so quiet, I didn't hear what you said... but fingers firmly crossed for not so faint lines next time!

i want to say congrats but i will save it for a bit hehehe :pray: BFP :pray: xxxxxx

(and I've just noticed my ticker - off to sort that out, I'm pretty sure that on CD 11 I'm not 3 DPO!)

:shock:
please keep us informed.....I am crossing everything (discreetly)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't understand any of the terms but I keep coming to see if there is an update.... don't wanna say anything too much, but :shhh: :cheer: :shhh: Have you done another test yet??

( oh and I'm so sorry if I've got it all wrong :wall: )

oh Libs i really hope so all fingers crossed for you. :pray: :pray:

When you testing next ?????

Poor Emma - am I confusing you :hug:

I'm not testing again till saturday - in August I got to watch my faint line turn into a bfn - I don't want to do that again :( If you've done this you'll understand why I'd rather wait. :hug:

I figure by Saturday it'll either be a definate bfp or Af will have come, atm I feel v v v v tired and achy.

I haven't even told anyone in "real" life about my faint line :wink:

Oh gosh roll on saturday the suspense is killing us all!

Quietly hoping and fingers crossed that your lines get stronger

:pray: :pray: :hug:

libs said:
Poor Emma - am I confusing you :hug:

I'm not testing again till saturday - in August I got to watch my faint line turn into a bfn - I don't want to do that again :( If you've done this you'll understand why I'd rather wait. :hug:

I figure by Saturday it'll either be a definate bfp or Af will have come, atm I feel v v v v tired and achy.

I haven't even told anyone in "real" life about my faint line :wink:

Ok :hug: I can't wait til Saturday now....GOOD LUCK :pray: :pray:

(it's sounding good though)

I'll be away for a week from tomorrow so I won't know. I do hope it's good news x
How are your pains you were having not so long ago? I am nosey :oops: feel free to ignore me libs

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

She got me :( last night - no cramps no pain just sneaked in

Time to see the doctor I think :( I know a chemical positive isn't unusual but I'm worried that the spotting I get means I will never hold onto a pregnancy

and noone can ever be too nosey on here - isn't that the point of it all :hug:

:hug:

You know I'm here for you. Hopefully docs can give you some answers.
My new phone has been delayed :evil: wondered why it hadn't been delivered on time and then got an email saying it was out of stock.
But my rubbish phone is with me at all times if you need to chat. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back