That was so cheeky!

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
I just found out that my OH has been giving me decaf tea every time he has made me a cup for the last few days!
And there was me telling him that it just wasn't the same and I hadn't even noticed!!
Proves it is psychological!
I guess its better for baby too, but still how cheeky! He's lucky I saw the funny side :p

he he
decaf is better for you but still a bit sneeky of him
:)

I still can't believe I didn't notice! I've told him he can do it again every now and then as I can't tell the difference!
Maybe i'm not as much of a caffiene addict as I though!

I remember going to my friends house in the UK.. she's an avid tea drinker like me, making around 10/12 cups a day... anyway after three days, I get the most splitting headache ever!! I tell her this.. and she says... "oh that will be the come down off caffine as you've only been drinking decaff :shock:!!"

I went out and brought full fat tea that day and happily drank it.. :rotfl:

I think it depends on how much tea/coffee you drink in a day :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: :lol:
So cheeky yeah i agree but oh so very sweet and loving at the same time. How cute of him the monkey.
:lol: :hug:
My James know when ive had a crafty chocolate he noticed i left the wrappers in the celebaration tin he said he was waiting for me to own up :wink: And he always asks waht ive eaten today if i havnt eaten yet he wonts to know why and asks if ive had my 5 a day of fruit and veg. Looking after our health those lovely men of ours :hug:

:rotfl:

that made me laugh because I do the same thing to my SIL.. Every time she comes round she says she doesn't want any of my 'hippy decaf rubbish' as it tastes horrid. well she has been drinking it for a year now and still hasn't caught on! Hah!!!!

my oh is a coffee addict but never notices if I give him decaff :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back