My Cheeky Boobie Monster

BabyMagic

Reaction score
Oh how the times have changed...

I remember those days when giving a booby would always console my LO, and she would accept a feed anytime. She would get on with the business and could do it for ages. Not anymore!

Like the other day I wasn't paying attention (naughty mummy :evil: ) and some milk spurted to her eye (well she pulled her mouth off) and she had a proper temper tandrum (sp?) and offering a booby just wouldn't settle her. She also likes to try to talk to and smile to me instead of feeding.

And, is she easily distracted or what??? Like the other day I was feeding her in a fitting room which had mirrows in each wall :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: - I am sure you can guess how easy it was trying to feed her (particularly as I hadn't brought a muslin with me to the fitting room)!!!!

She has also started making a mess, ie she starts sucking and then pulls her mouth out so that the milk gets everywhere. I think she is preparing me for weaning :rotfl:

She will only have a long feed at night and sometimes in the mornings. I am not worried though as I am convinced that she is just a quick feeder and has perhaps come to mummy who doesn't eat that much(?). She is gaining weight ok even though she is a low centile.

Yes, so I still love bf:ing and am not stopping...

What are your current bf:ing experiences??? Does anyone else have a cheeky boobie monster???

Oh yes morning and night feeds are ok but during the day omg what a battle. :wall: She tends to grab the top of what im wearing and exposing even more of boob, i think i need one of those necklaces.

Your little one sounds just like April! She is a real little fuss pot on the boob now, when once she would just happily feed for HOURS!!

April bobs on and off the boob, dribbling milk, smiling, cooing or squeaking inbetween. She is easily distracted and has to pull on anything in sight. I have just got a Nursing Necklace from Paradyso's site. It has helped with her fiddling a bit, but she still bobs on and off. It is quite cute really.

Emms makes me laugh as she bobs on and off and looks into my eyes and smiles and then head butts my boob again to latch back on! I cant really feed her in front of other people anymore as she gets too distracted! She is quite nosy like me and wants to know what's going on!!!

Mines such a nosey little monster, he's fine if I'm sat quietly watching TV - but if I have guest and either they or I am talking he'll keep breaking off to have a nose around.

He likes to have a "chat" sometimes too.

Oh - and he can't seem to keep his feet still.... unless he's megga tired his legs will be slamming up n down, pushing against my upper arms etc. it's a wonder I'm not black n blue! :wall:

loz said:
Emms makes me laugh as she bobs on and off and looks into my eyes and smiles and then head butts my boob again to latch back on! I cant really feed her in front of other people anymore as she gets too distracted! She is quite nosy like me and wants to know what's going on!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: LO is the same. She would rather talk to the other person than feed. And like Bloom's LO there is even less reason to feed in front of anyone else as she has decided that there is no point being discrete anymore but wants to expose my boob.

We've got one of those necklaces and it seems to be helping (as long as I, or anybody else, won't talk!!!).

Judging by Midna's message it won't get any easier either!!!!!

Luke is exactly the same. As I'm typing this, Debbie is trying to feed Luke and he keeps coming off to turn around to see what I'm doing. :D

I am so daft!!!! I didn't realise that it was a video clip on Midna's message :oops: :oops: :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: She is such a madam!!!! Did she actually end up biting your fist????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back