Cheeky bint :l

lozzi

Reaction score
Rigth, well ya know i had a problem with a pram i bought off ebay...

basically the woman sent it with a knackered handle!

Cheeky bint, has received the pram back, has even emailed me regarding it, but when i ask her to inform paypal she has received the pram, she suddenly isnt replying to emails :evil:

If she thinks that is gonna delay my refund, she has another thing coming.

I rang Paypal telling them she is refusing to inform them that she has received it in order to prevent a refund.

The nice man said not to worry, he would get ebay to have a look af the tracking info, and issue a refund, she would also have penalties for messing about.

Silly moo :x

Some people will do anything to save a bit of cash will they!!
I'm sure she'll get caught out though, imagine sending a broken pram!! :wall:

MakkaP said:
Some people will do anything to save a bit of cash will they!!
I'm sure she'll get caught out though, imagine sending a broken pram!! :wall:

I know, i was furious, i did do a post regarding it but it disappeared due to an issue pf had :)

bloody dishonest ebayers' :shakehead:

I know, I've sold a couple of our upgraded phones on ebay and I dont know how many of them have been like Nigerian Scamming companies, costs a fortune after re-listing stuff a million times!!
Why can people not just be nice like us :lol: heehee

MakkaP said:
I know, I've sold a couple of our upgraded phones on ebay and I dont know how many of them have been like Nigerian Scamming companies, costs a fortune after re-listing stuff a million times!!
Why can people not just be nice like us :lol: heehee

damn right!!!

I dontsee why people cant be honest ebayers - i am and i have a great rating now - I always stipualte faults with things and they still have sold becasue i have been honest.

Ha ha she will get hers lozzi the thick bintage :dance:

stupid mare she will get her just desserts :doh: :cheer:

dunno if good idea or not but what if mods agreed to it if we done in adult section a topic for selling stuff then all we got is people on here to have a go at if things arent right with the products. prob be a stupid idea and wont work tho lol

so it be like a ebay kinda thing but on this forum :)

enn said:
dunno if good idea or not but what if mods agreed to it if we done in adult section a topic for selling stuff then all we got is people on here to have a go at if things arent right with the products. prob be a stupid idea and wont work tho lol

It was suggested a little while back, don't know what the response was though? I think this is a great idea :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back