Thanks Everyone! xXx.. 2 days LATE!!! :-(

Kimbo

Reaction score
Well it's 2 days to go now, whether she comes on time or not is a whole different matter! :pray: :pray: :pray:

But I would like to say thanks to everyone on this forum because I wouldn't know half the stuff I do now if it wasn't for you lot.

It's actually quite scary writing this because it means it's almost over :shock: and I'm going to be a mummy :shock: :cheer:

Back in first tri I didn't know any of you.. but then when we all moved into second tri we all got to know each other and had some really good laughs! (Remember the cats thread and the drawings! lol)
And I remember Lisa being adamant that it was a girl but I was 100% convinced it was going to be a boy... but she wouldn't drop it and then was right! :clap:

And now we've all moved into third tri it's just scary! Because all the people who I was in 1st and 2nd tri with are/have popped their babies out! :shock:

You've all helped me through little worries/problems I've had.. you all helped me quit smoking, and you've all been there for me with relationship problems.
You lot also have me in stitches with some of the things you come out with! :rotfl:

But it's all almost over with now! And I'm gonna miss you all like mad for the first few weeks because I know how mad it's going to be with a newborn baby.
So I hope that I can help other people with their pregnancies as much as you lot have helped me over the last 9 months.. and God, how quick has that gone!

So thanks very much EVERYONE!
But special thanks to Jo, Lisa, Midna, Jen, Emma, Sam and Elaine.. and everyone else who's helped me :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just thought I'd add my bump piccis from the last 7 months!
I want you all to say Bye bye bump!!! hehe :lol:

bumps.jpg

thanks.gif

Jesus woman!! Dont be so nice to highly emotional preggo ladies!!! You have got me having a bit of a weep here!!!!

But seriously, its been a pleasure chatting to you and laughing with you and moaning at/with you! This forum has been a god send to me, and you have played a big part of that so cheers to you too lady.

Now come on Leah, show yourself or your Mummy may be taking back her words of thanks and ranting at us in a week!!!

Come on baby girl! :cheer: :cheer:

You made me cry and I'm not even pregnant :roll: and I've only been chatting to you for a few weeks :D

Good luck with the birth and yeah the first few weeks are a bit mad but once you get into a rountine and fingers crossed get Leah to sleep through you'll be back on the forum with a whole new set of things to chat about!!!!

Bye bye bump :wave:

Can't wait to welcome Leah :hug: She is one lucky little girl to have a wonderful mummy waiting to hold her :hug:

All the best hun x

Aww, that's too cute! Kim look how skinny you were 40 weeks ago!

Awww Kimbo, that's really sweet. I always enjoy reading your posts and you always seem to come across lighthearted and concerned for others.

I seriously cannot wait to hear your birth story :D

Bye bye bump...come on Leah, we all want to meet you x :dance:

Awwwwww Kimbo, im sitting here in a blubbering mess now :cry: :cry: that was soooo sweet.

I would like to say a big thank-you to you kimbo, not only for giving me great entertainment since ive been a member of this forum but also for sharing your problems, symptoms & concerns that have helped me a great deal.

All the best hunni, dont forget to send us some pic's :D

T xxx

aww that's really sweet! :D Maybe Leah will pop out today, you never know! :dance:

awww thats lovely kimbo :cry: we all need to arrange a nutty bints get together :hug:

Aww thats lovely kim, same to u chick u kept me sane & listened to me moaning n I think u deserve a big gold medal for that :lol:

Good luck with birth, stop worrying you will be brill I know u will :D Cant wait to get THE TEXT!! :dance: :cheer:

Cant wait til u have Leah and we can meet up :D:D Loads of love xxxxxxx

Aw Kimbo :hug: You are such a sweetie :D

You're not supposed to get us all emotional just cause you are feeling it :rotfl:

Reading that made me feel like you were leaving us forever, :cry: glad its only gonna be for a few weeks while you getting into a routine. Phew :lol:

Hope Leah doesn't hang around too much or give you a hard time, i'm sure she wont though.

Sending you loads of quick labour vibes and a little message to Leah to GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE GIRL, your mummy (and us of course) wants to meet you :D

is it becuase i smell since i came here everyones going :cry:

dont pop kimbo stay untill febuary lool

i dont want to be selfish i will let u go :D hope everything goes well with the whole pushing thing lol

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ahhhhh thats lovely Kimbo! You brought tears to my eyes! :cry:

But like someone else said you'll be be back on here chatting about other stuff and hopefully I won't be too far behind you :pray:

I think I am going to miss my bump and chatting about pregnancy too!

Anyway, good luck with the birth. Hope it's nice and quick for you (and me!!!! :D )

Come on baby Leah we all can't wait to meet you :hug:

Its not over at all, you will find yourself in all the Baby and Toddler sections when Leah arrives :D

And thanks for your support in my times of need Kimbo xxxx it means alot when you have replied and no one else has lol

in fact forget the hugs...

your not allowed to leave!!!!!!! :shakehead: :shakehead:

alice_springs_001.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i hope leah doesnt see that sign on her way out :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members