Thank you girls

Princess81

Reaction score
For the support and banter and love throughout tri 3 and my pregnancy as a whole. I know tri 3 was a bit turbulent with 3 labour watches for me in total :shock: but you all helped to keep me sane I swear!!
Special love n thanks to my fabby bump buddy positivity who really had her work cut out for her with my various labour watches :oooo:

For those of you who are yet to have your babies - enjoy the early days - they are hard but they change so fast before your very eyes. For the first time mummy - motherhood is all I hoped for and more, you have so much to look forward to with meeting your beautiful babies for the first time, it's the best feeling in the world.

Will obvs be keeping an eye on you all anyway ;) but also look forward to seeing you in the baby and parenting sections on the forum

Thanks again girlies, much love xxx

Hope the 3 of you had a lovely Christmas :D bet you didn't think you'd have him on Christmas day!!

Aw sweetie, can't wait to join you in the next section and continue our journey together. Cameron looks like an angel and it must be just wonderful getting to know him xxxx

That brought a tear to my eye. :love:
Can't wait to join you in the next section, and without your baby dust in TTC I prob wouldn't be here.
Hope you had a fab x-mas with your beautiful boy. Xxx

Awwwwww Princess thats beautiful and what lovely advice. I echo the other ladies, can't wait to join you in the next section :hug::friends::love:

Awwwww :love:
I definitely agree with enjoying our LO's, even if they do keep you awake all night, they look different and get bigger every day! xxx

It was a pleasure being Ur bump buddy, missing u and tri3 lots already xxx

:hug: we did have a nice first Christmas thanks lovelies but it was sleep deprived :yawn: and sober :brat: lol
Hope you all had fabby Christmases too.
Oh, I did get to eat pâté mmmmmh x

Hey Jayne :wave:

How's being a mummy treating u?
I think Cameron will be one to keep you on your toes ;) think your going to have a mischievous lil boy hehe x

Awww Princess - you've been an inspiration to many on here me included :hug:

Will be stalking you soon in parent forums!!

x

I think Cameron will be one to keep you on your toes ;) think your going to have a mischievous lil boy hehe x

It seems he's the boss already lol. Loving being a mummy - although today I had sick running down my back and in my hair!!! :shock: x

It seems he's the boss already lol. Loving being a mummy - although today I had sick running down my back and in my hair!!! :shock: x

naughty cameron!

the other day my lo peed on jamie and i was changing him at my mums the next day telling her about it, next thing i know, lo starts to pee on me, then starts pooing all while he had no nappy on and once i had changed him he decided to get sick on me!!! :shock:

xx

not really no :oooo:

at the moment its looking like 'Will' but we haven't made that a definite yet. i have an appointment to register his birth on 9 January so we will have a name by then :oooo:

xxx

well i still want 'Seth' but everyone is saying he looks like a 'Will' and all parents, brothers and sisters love it so we are leaning towards it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back