Thanks Everyone! xXx.. 2 days LATE!!! :-(

You big soft tart. I'd gone all day so far without crying...and i've been to soft play which is a major achievement :roll:

Kim, you a lovely person, a pleasure to moan to and a delight to listen to :D :lol:

You gonna be a great momma, no worries. Just don't go missing too long....I know where you live :twisted:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Most importantly Kimbo.....you met me and my gorgeous myspace pic!!! :rotfl:

Foxxi said:

yeah, that's why leah won't come out... she's scared that people actually look like you in real life :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:hug: :hug:

Kimbo said:
Foxxi said:

yeah, that's why leah won't come out... she's scared that people actually look like you in real life :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG I feel hurt...infact no, I feel emotionally abused!!! Im hurting inside so much right now!!! :talkhand:

Foxxi said:
Kimbo said:
Foxxi said:

OMG I feel hurt...infact no, I feel emotionally abused!!! Im hurting inside so much right now!!! :talkhand:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :lol:

Kimbo said:
Foxxi said:
Kimbo said:
Foxxi said:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :lol:

:talkhand: no gurlfren...... you said it now.... are you trying to say that im minging!! :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

gorgeous.jpg

Due tomorrow!! OMG! :shock:

she's not coming tomorrow though.. they never do, do they lol
Not had no signs at all... except yesterday morning i woke up at 4am and cleaned my room from top to bottom for 2 hours!
baked some cakes aswell lol, and went for a walk but it was bloody hard!!

today were going to Babies r us to get Leah a swing because i got some unexpected money yesterday! So going to treat both of us :D

aww if you pop while I'm away :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

God luck and happy due date for tomorrow! Have fun at babies r us :hug: :hug:

Last time my contractions started in toys r us when I was buying James a musical telletubby! Maybe it's a good place for getting things moving :lol:

:cry: :cry: awww u trying to make me cry!!!! good luck hunni! you can do it, push with all your might and scream the place down :rotfl:

cant wait to see lill leah and hear ur birth story, :hug: :hug: :hug: enjoy it :D

we went babies r us, argos and mothercare and no where had it in :(
so just ordered it online but will take 4-5 days :(

here it is :cheer:

AAAAAlRq7t8AAAAAAF7naw.jpg

awww thats soo cute! :D I want one too! But obviously not a pink one, poor boy!!

That means you need to wait another 4-5 days ebfore going into labour now!!

Kimbo said:

My LO loves her swing, its saving my arms a great deal!!

Try and sleep non stop now so when you go into labour you are completely ready!

Won't be long for you now, bet your so excited :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back