• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thankful every day!

star fish

Reaction score
Hi Girls

I havent been around much as no internet access from my job but i do check in often to make sure you are all alright. I just wanted to say that it's not always easy being pregnant is it, yet I'm still so grateful every day that I am! Maybe it's the years of trying and the miscarriage and everything, but I feel so blessed and lucky and truely thankful! (Though not sure who to as am not remotely religious!)

I have a list as long as my arm of complaints, here's just a few:

• Heartburn
  • pins and needles in my hands
  • swollen ankles
  • My lower back is killing me
  • Varicous Veins, yuk
  • Standing up and sitting down is getting hard
  • swollen ankles, and my shoes all seem tighter
  • Can't wear high heels with out back giving out
  • Stretch marks already, not on tummy but on back!
  • red cheeks and rash like spots coming and going on my face
  • Gone off some of my favourite foods, seem to have replaced them with very fattening chocolate
  • Sleeping with a pillow between my legs, being unable to turn easily in the night
  • Muscle twitches and leg jerks when lying down
  • Getting up to pee 4 times a night
  • Baby kicking me in the bladder, it hurts!
  • Get really nervous about slipping on the stairs
  • Still really tired
  • The nightmares
  • The house just isnt ready
  • My eyesight has deteriorated
  • Headaches
  • Car sick/ bus sick/ sea sick (when swimming!)
  • Stressed about money
  • Being sober on a hen night
  • Husband has gone off me I think, no shagging sob sob
  • Short tempered with shop assistants/my husband/everyone!
  • Hate hate hate going to work
  • All parents are driving us crazy with unwanted advice
I could go on and on, I've barely scratched the surface, and yet I walk around grinning most of the time!! Is this what they mean by glowing? Just being so happy everyday that you are still pregnant?

hi hun i know how that feels i cant sleep, cant eat foods i used to like, have sickness back and am so moody lol
but when my LO moves it makes me smile so much and reminds me that this baby and every other one is a miracle i only asked mrsmc about you the other day as i didnt see you on much, im not on here much either as most of the time im busy passing out or being sick lol
im glad everythings going so well hun x x

Last edited:
Good list, I concur with a lot of them!! Roll on labour and the arrival of out LOs! Xx

Lol your list made me chuckle even though ALL of them apply! Lol xx

heelllooooooooooo lovely :wave: glad its all going well then ;)

yes, it certainly has its down sides but i'm told they all disappear when ur lo is in your arms and lets face it.......its what we've been praying for!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I fully sympathise with the symptoms.

In my last pregnancy I had a list of 30 reasons not to do it again. I put it off for 5 years, but now doing it again!

Yesterday I added another thing to my list.

THRUSH. :-( Going to the doctors about it, and hoping they can give me something that is safe for pregnancy that actually works!

Enjoy the chocolate. I seem to have gone off it.

I think I can tick most of the stuff off that list!
But ur right... I still have a smile on my face.
9 months of aches and pains for a lifetime of happiness :)

Hey lovely! Been thinking of you recently, glad you're ok...minus the list ;) :hug:

Ikwym about feeling grateful, I feel sooo grateful that I'm pregnant :love:

I get pins and needles in my hands to. Seems to be a night when I wake up on my back! mw said prob carpel tunnel. Seems to go away though when go back on side.

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back