any advise on symptoms

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
hi

My best friend is 22 + 5 and she has suffered from the following symptoms last night:

My legs & ankles have been swollen , cavles are really hard ( like when you have worked out and need stretching ) Left one is worse
Legs were swollen and I felt sick and dizzy on Tuesday night could this be connected? If so what can I do ?

can anyone suggest anything about these symptoms whether they had experienced this as well. She is 5 foot 1 and she was a size 6 when she fell pregnant, (dont know if this is relevant). she is seeing her midwife tomorrow, any suggestions on what to ask.

I think the heat may be something to do with this as I am suffering too, however it could be the sign of something else. It's very rare but get her to ask her midwife about DVT. If you tell the mw about the swellings and symptoms etc, she will check all these things out anyway.

All the best.

Hi

Thanks for the speedy reply.

I work in haematology so i will go and ask the anticoagulant nurse now.

thanks

x

ps good luck. wish i was at your stage.

Thanks Davina, its hot though !! Am glad you are in the right place to ask questions, keep me posted :)

Hi

Was you in the chat room yesterday. if so can you remember a lady who said that she was waiting for blood results becuase she had been itchy and it might have been a liver problem?

I use the computer at work, as my home is still in the loft, and i have been locked out of the chat room and i was just wondering how she had got on. i cant for the life of me remember her name.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back