Text from my friend!!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Lindsay, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Lindsay

Lindsay Well-Known Member

Hey all

I got a text from a friend today (she doesn't know that I am pg again) asking me what I am doing tonight etc etc and then she randomly said to keep my fingers crossed for her as she has recently come off the pill and is trying for her second, she has a 4 year old daughter.

Well this friend is someone who has if you have done something she has not only done it better but did it before you etc etc so I was so desperate to say well I am pg already :D :D beat that one :wink:

Xxx

2. Muggles

Muggles Active Member

I have a friend like that... anything u can do she can do better..
    Well sod her mate... u tell the people that matter first. that will anoy her more.. knowning she was the last 2 know.
    Thats wot im doing 2 my brothers g.f... i can't stand her and ive made my bro promise not 2 tell her im preg lol

3. Lindsay

Lindsay Well-Known Member

Good for you :wink: I think it's great to have one over on my friend, she will be really fed up that I have got in there first, lol!

Xxx

4. Toxic_Angel

Toxic_Angel Well-Known Member

Woo you go girl!! you should tell her then say "hah, tek it" lol
    i hate people that copy others an try & think they can do everything better and try do it first, its bloody anoying!