Just had text from Tracey 2....

oh no! I hope everything is ok! update soon please! :hug:

hi and thanks for all your messages i wasnt going to be on here but saw this thread and had to reply.

All is ok so far bit scary last night i started bleeding a little and after everything that has happened my bf took me down to hospital, we were seen straight away which was good :)

They checked me over and tried to do another scan but stil couldnt really see anything like the other day, basically there was nothing they could do at this early stage except let nature take its course. A bit later the bleeding stopped which was good i stayed all night but couldnt sleep incase i woke up bleeding again, got home early this morning and took another test and it was positive so looks ok so far :D

Been sleeping til now and im under strict orders to rest which i will be doing, thanks again and will keep you all informed but so far all looks ok :pray:

I'm sorry to put a dampner on it, but even if you have m/c the HCG hormone will be in your system a while so you will get a pos result.

But I'm glad it stopped. Maybe your cervix was irritated

Well thats good news that the bleeding has stopped, now make sure you rest as much as possible babe, much love x

Hope everything works out well over the next few days :hug: :hug: :hug:

Did they check if your cervix was closed? When I went to the hospital they put all sorts of things up my hoohaa to check it was closed before they sent me for a scan :oops: Sorry if i'm being nosey.

:cheer: good ... now do as you are told girlie and rest..... :hug: lv yvonne xx :hug:

only just logged on and seen this thread.. tracey i so hope everything works out for you.. you are in my thoughts :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope everything is ok, keep your feet up and ill say a little prayer for you xx

Tracey, only just seen this thread. Hope you're feeling better :hug: :hug: :hug:
Rest up hun, take it easy
Lots of women have had bleeding in the early days so try not to worry too much. I know that's a silly thing to say! Good news its stopped now. You know where I am if you need anything :hug:
Jox

oh no tracey hope u & LO are ok take care of urself get lots of rest
:hug: :hug: :hug:

twitch said:
Did they check if your cervix was closed? When I went to the hospital they put all sorts of things up my hoohaa to check it was closed before they sent me for a scan :oops: Sorry if i'm being nosey.

yep my cervix is closed they did check that as well your not being nosey hun wasnt quite awake when i wrote the update but they gave me an internal scan before which i really dont like :hug:

So relieved bleeding has stopped sweetie, I hope you do as your told and rest, rest and REST!!!

My friend in work had bleeding through her first 20 weeks of pregnancy, and she has a gorgeous baby boy Matthew....Keep positive darling, hoping your scan this week will reassure you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you honey. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take it easy and look after yourself. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:( aww tracey i only just seen this thread huni..

glad bleeding has stopped, take it easy from now on ok..

FEET UP! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tracey, im so sorry to hear that your having to go through all this. Its good news that the bleeding stopped. make sure you take it easy now and dont even think about getting out to bed! make sure you BF looks after you lots. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back