*~ Text Buddies~*

Ive asked minime if she could come on here and let you all know when I have my little one as Id be letting her know anyway (shes a friend of mine)

mum2be? said:
my text buddy is now

lisa-marie and im heres :dance:

As above i also have a back up as mummy2b2009 :cheer:

oh this is making it feel more real!

Oooops sorry i forgot to say that shellbham has very kindly become my text buddy...thank god Flossy was on the ball :)

Me and Shell are close together too but we are hoping we won't clash and both end up in hospital at the same time!

*CLAIREBEAR* said:
Mummy2B2009 said:
[quote="*CLAIREBEAR*":3g2l0bse]hello i still need a text buddy please!
flossy and mummy2b2009 ave pm'ed me to offer but not sure if you already have someone now?? :think: :doh:

Dont worry you can have more than one hun, ill happoly be yours if you like xx

many thanks!
lisaspoon has ofered to be mine too! (thanks hun!! :hug: )
i will also PM you my number as a back up!
thanks both of you for the kind offer! :hug:

(you too flossy!)[/quote:3g2l0bse]

Clairebear is also my text buddy :D
thanks hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just have Mik as my text buddy at the moment! If anyone wishes to volunteer to be another of my buddies that would be great, i'm willing to be buddy for anyone else aswell!!

xx

Vicki83 said:
MrsBrightside said:
hey
Due 5th April

txt buddies

kayzee and MummyD

Oh aye, just forget about me witch!

My due date is 9th April

OMFG my mind at the min!!! im soo sorry for been a shit buddie and forgetting about ya... I havent honest I shall add ya to my list god darling honest I feel crap now :(

can u add Vicki83 to my buddies plz???

thought i would bump this back up since we have new girls in 3rd tri!! xx

My text buddy is saz-jay but im also willing to be someone elses text buddy, PM me if you'd like to :D

Im due 17th April and my text buddy is maridunn, Im happy to be anyone elses too if anyone wants one, just let me know :)

I'm due 22nd April and would love a text buddy. Also very happy to be someone else's buddy too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back