Testing

hayley25

Reaction score
Hi Ladies...just a quick question...I have been ttc for 16months and am not having any luck!

My cycles are between 29-38 days so there is no way of me knowing if im 'late' as they are different every month.

Are most of your cycles a regular 29 days or like mine? If they are like mine, how and when do you know when to do a test?

my last cycle was 30 days and the one before 31...i am currently on day 30 and no af (even though i think she is on her way) but how long would you wait to test-if you were me?!?!

Hope that kinda makes sense!

xx

I would give it a couple of days Hun!! Did you ov do you know the date of ov?!? X x

I'm not saying I want to test as I know I'm not preggars,just wondered wot dAy you would think you were late when you have a irregular cycle like mine!

Hey Hayley I am on about day 42 of a 21 day cycle saying that my last cycle was 26 days. You af approx 14 days after you ov. I didnt use opks this month so I am completely confused good luck as I havent a clue when I am due now xxx

I didn't test this month so who knows when af will arrive...just annoying not having a regular cycle-that is the one thing I loved about the pill!
X

Hi Hayley,
My cycle is anywhere between 21 and 28 days, but AF is always 14-15 days after Ov, so that's how I work out if I'm late or not.
Do you get any symptoms around Ov that could help detect when it is, other than using OPKs?
Xx

Hi Bead,

i normally get ov pains but didnt test this month, but tested the month before and got a positive ov test. you say that AF is 14-15 days past ov-im going to see if thats how my af was last month and try to figure out this month! its day 32 now and last month was a 30 day cycle so im still waiting...she will prob arrive in the middle of my step class tomorrow morning! i know she is on her way as i am being the biggest bitch for no reason...my poor oh!!
Thanks for your help.xx

personaly i have no idea but good luck and i hope baby comes along soon!

Just looked in my diary and my last cycle AF arrived 17days past ov...so if I go by that theory (and with ov guessed from pain I had) I am on day 19 now. So I guess,my cycles are very varied and difficult to predict!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back