• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing and still getting BFN

libs

Reaction score
I'm now 4 days late, have no AF symptoms, they came and went away, my BBS are so painful that even carrying a load of washing downstairs against them hurts, and now add sort of back/side ache since last night and this morning, kind of where you put your hands if you put them on your hips. I finished the long hours on Sunday, but I'm still exhausted and fell asleep for 2 hours yesterday afternoon :shock:

I'm also incredibly emotional, but not in a PMT way (I'm a monster then :D ) More like I want to cry at everything.

If AF is coming I just wish she'd arrive.

I hope you get an answer soon either way - lets hope it is a BFP for you. It migh be too early to tell so if i were you i would wait a couple more days and test again x :hug:

:cheer: at least af is staying away hun..

i would test again in a few days, some girls could be up to 2 weeks late before getting there bfp..

so still in with a chance hun
good luck

xxx :hug:

There is that I suppose, I know at least one of my sisters doesn't test positive until 2 weeks late. With not finding out last time till I was over 12 weeks I have no idea how early I would show.

It's just that when AF comes, I always have this thought of oh well I could be pregnant in 2 weeks time :D

Suppose I'm trying not to get my hopes up this time with being late and having symptoms

Hmm just been to toilet and wiped and a little pinky, but no cramps, nothing ...so looks like AF could be sneaking in quietly.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back