Day late, but BFN

Blackfairykitten

Reaction score
Well I'm a day late which never happens as shes always so on time! I did a test yesterday and this morning and got BFN with first response.

I've been having cramps since last friday, got back ache and been having the strange dreams too also had some waves of nausea. It all sounds promising but i don't want to get excited still expecting AF to show any minute to burst my bubble!!

good luck! hope she stays away and fingers crossed for a BFP soon!!

good luck hun, fingers crossed for you
xxx

It does sound promising, good luck. Some people don't get a BFP straight away. Fingers X'd for you. :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any news blackfairykitten? still got everything crossed for you hun xxxx

fingers crossed for you - i knew a person who did 5 tests before they got a BFP and was over a week late... good luck.

x

Still no AF but I'm just telling myself that shes coming just to keep myself sane!! Gonna wait and if i haven't seen her by fri i'll test then.

Going to see a clairvoyant 2moro night so wondering if she'll say anything! lol

xxxxx

Hi blackfairykitten,

I hope you get your bfp this month, and if you can hold out till friday before testing then you have more willpower then I do,
It'd kill me to wait that long heck I'm that excited it's killing to wait that long for you to test again lol

good luck showering you with *** babydust ***

Good luck, let's hope that AF doesnt arrive.

I didnt get a BFP even though i had all the symptoms until about after 1 - 2 weeks after my period was due. so good luck. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back