Still in with a chance..??

Jule

Reaction score
Some of you may remember my post from last week...

AF was due Friday, I tested with a First Response on Thursday - BFN :( . Was convinced AF was on her way as I had been having cramps all day... It is now Tuesday, and she still hasn't appeared. I have tested every day since with ebay cheapies - but they are all BFN :(

I dont know when I ov'd this month as I didn't use OPKs (the only month I didn't - typical!), but my cycle has always been regular and now I am 4 days late!

I still have AF cramps, but other than I dont have any other symptoms. I am a bit snappy and have very little patience but this could just be PMT. Although just 5 minutes ago, I got a shooting pain in one of my bbs, followed by an itchy phase ..... never had this before! :think:

What do you think..???

Im sorry i really cant help which i guess isn't the answer you wanted, hope it is all resolved soon x

Im in the same situation as you - waiting for af to show! Its so rude of her to be late!
If you havent tested since last week I would test again.

I tested loads and the last was saturday, I have given up hope for myself - but you might still be in with a chance!

Good luck!

hope you get your bfp soon!

I am in the same position as you except i am now 15 days late i have done 5 tests but all BFN's :roll:. No signs of af, so i think it's time for the doctor's!!

So i'm affraid the only advice i have is to see your doctor or wait another couple of day's and test again, i know it's frustrating but that's the joy's of TTC! :wall: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back