TESTED AGAIN!

suzan

Reaction score
dsc04665tk8.jpg

Ok heres my story.

I was on Clomid, and I had a follicle scan on CD12 and saw 6 mature follicles. Doc called me to have the hcg trigger shot on CD13 and I was reading a lot on the net and found that the hcg should be out of my system after 10 days.

So my last period started on March 8 and had the shot on March 20 and today is April 1. It should be out of my system right? Almost 13 days because here it's 7pm

I am scared to death as I miscarried twice.. :cry:

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

congratulations honey omg that is brill you so deserve this just relax hun and enjoy :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

It is so good to see that word! Congratulations :cheer:

But why do I feel normal? No cramps? Shouldn't I be feeling cramps? This seems too perfect..
In past pregnancies I had cramps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats hun!!
Try not to worry about lack of symptoms etc,it can be just as good as getting all of them.
If this babies meant to stick it will and i know it wont help but you cant do anything to change it.
Im sure everything will be fine, and we'll see you over in first tri very soon :hug: :hug:

Awww congrats fab news sweety relax and try not to worry easier said than done i know im sure all will be fine! :cheer: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations. Hope all goes well this time hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back