tesco own brand swim nappy

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
i got some of these now leland is outgrowiing xs huggies , but i dont like they look of them, im sure there gonna leak ? has anyone used them before ? and there like pull up not fasten , is this the same with the next huggies size too as the xs are like a normal nappy !!!

or could he got into one of those material ones now that look like swimming pants ? are they could at containing wee etc ?

reusable swim nappies dont contain wee they only contain poo.. teds has been in his reusable swim nappy since he was aobut 17 weeks.. he has never done a poo int eh water.. but you cant be carefull enough.. cloth swim nappy and a pair of trunks over the top will contain any poop.. ive never used disposable swim nappies so cant comment.

we use the huggies ones and they are pull ups and they are fine. He had them on lots on hols with some trunk shorts over the top. He never pooed in them but did lots of wee wee and as far as we can tell never leaked (obviously once wet from the sea they may have leaked but we didnt notice cause he was already sea wet lol) sometimes he would wee in the dry say if he had them on but didnt go in the sea, they would last 2 big (1 year old length lol) wee wees before they started to leak and he was drinking tons so it was ALOT of wee!

HTH

I've used the huggies and the tesco own ones and have never had a leak. He's only ever done a poo in them twice, and that was when he was really little, the last time was just before he was 6 months I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back