Tesco Baby Club

Jamie

Reaction score
I've been trying for weeks to register online for the Tesco baby club, but every time I've filled in my address etc, it comes up with "Sorry, we could not register your details. Unfortunately an error occured while we were registering your details. We are currently investigating the problem and hope to resume service soon."
This has been happening for days. Also I remember my mum trying to register for a clubcard deal online and got the same message every time she tried, and she gave up in the end.
Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how have you gotten round it, can you register in store or by post? Is there a telephone number? I can't find a telephone number for the baby club on the website :think:

I registered in store - just go to customer services and ask them

I registered onlne with them earlier today and it was working then, maybe they've fixed it now? :D

that happened to me when i first tried the problem was with the cookies on my computer. it protects privacy on your computer, you just have to turn it off hun
xnatx

I applied online with no problems a few months back, but I haven't received any vouchers or deals yet.

it doesnt recoglise my post code

what a suprise

I HATE
this being a brand new property

OopsyDaisy said:
I applied online with no problems a few months back, but I haven't received any vouchers or deals yet.

Funnily enough, after I entered the above message, I was delivered some Tesco baby vouchers through the post that same day!!!

I just registered with no problem, dont know why you are having such a problem doing it :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back