tesco

Gruntie2

Reaction score
has anyone else signed up for the tesco baby club and not received anything yet from them... i've signed up twice now and still nothing has come.... ???

Yes - I signed up ages ago and all I seem to get is emails about grocery shopping! I keep meaning to chase them up but haven't gotten round to it.

I joined and did recieve some coupons and a voucher for the huggies baby basket thing but it did take a long while to hear anything from them.

We signed up a couple of times and are still waiting for anything other than emails for online shopping. xxx

I signed up and got some coupons for money off and extra clubcard points in a letter but thats all ive had :)

I haven't had anything except a load of junk mail. Also received a bundle of junk mail from Emmas Diary today.

i got a flyer from emmas diary to take to llyods chemist for a free mum to be pack...

Yeah I got one too - usual load of rubbish (incuding those packet of dried fruit things!!!) but now they've got my home address...
Talking of freebies...when I had to go for my 34 week scan the other day, I picked up another (my 2nd!) Bounty pack and one of my freebies was....
A 4 PACK OF TOILET ROLL!!!! :rotfl:

Actually it was quite handy with the extra wee trips in the night and leakage! :oops:

lol... so u recommend not going to get the pack from lloyds?

I signed up 4 years ago and all iv had is junk mail :roll:

I've had vouchers and the little basket thing with the bear and wipes in it. Mam works there so so maybe she just got it somehow :think:

She signed me up for it all anyway.

I got a baby mag the other day and there was an ad from Cow & Gate in in. Anyway on the postcard was an offer for a free cow so I got my free beany cow!!! Most of the toys we have are freebies - Vertbaudet are good for free gifts if you buy something.

i've got nothing from Tesco either, infact, just last night i re-registered incase they didnt get my 1st one..

Gruntie2 said:
i got a flyer from emmas diary to take to llyods chemist for a free mum to be pack...

lloyds stuff is crap.

yea i got emmas diary today thought i ordered it somewhere online but then if u guys got it maybe i didnt. kept it tho its here somewhere lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back