Terrified of being late...

Lolly85x

Reaction score
I'm being completely irrational, iv been really positive about labour all through my preganancy... And here I am at 35weeks starting to panic.... Not of the actual birth, but the thought of being late, and induced... My mu told me she was late with my sis and me, and my sis done the toilet and had to get rushed away. I know due dates are just a rough guide, but in my area they don't induce untill 10days late... It's really starting to worry me... Anyone the same?!?x

I'm not particularly worried tbh, as I know that the MWs wouldn't let me get so late that it became a danger. x

I was booked in for an induction when due to be exactly two weeks overdue, but luckily went into labour on my own a few days before that.

They won't let you go over two weeks overdue.

But do have lots of things organised just in case you are overdue, cos tbh, it's miserable!! All the waiting and then those final days past the due date take so long! Totally illogical! So have things to do around the house, have a friend over, find something to keep your mind off it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back