Just not sure......

em270583

Reaction score
Can someone help me please? :?
For the last couple of weeks i have been feeling nauseous on and off. My period is one week late, last period was 3rd July and i am a regular 28 day cycle. I have had back ache for the past two wks, cramps and starting to get headaches. I am a little confused though cos i woke up this monring with bad cramps and back ache, then when i went to the toilet and wiped and noticed a bloody discharge. I did a preg test the day afer i was late and one again two days later and both were neg, i havent tested again becos i'm scared of it being neg. Is this bloody discarge normal?

Hi Em

I don't think bloody discharge is normal but then most people have odd months where things aren't like usual.... having said that, you could be due a BFP

I can understand that getting a BFN is heartbreaking but if you have a test now is possibly a good time to take one if you are a week late already. You might have to do it sometime!

Good luck hon and let us know how you get on x

if you do another test get a 10mlu one as they are the msot sensitive. if you are then we'd be due the same day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back