Terrified BFP and spotting just on day of period

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
hi guys

I have AF type cramps all day, just found out yesterday I was pregnant 3 hp test with strong lines. Today when I wiped it was light brown, i know that this could be implantation bleeding but i felt the cramps 6/7 dpo,sureley the bleeding would have been then not now on the day of my period.
Is there a chance im loosing it or it was chemical
im so worried
id like to be joining you in 1st tri but now im thinking the worse, hope not and hope I am just being silly...nice to be hear though :)

They say that light spotting is nothing to worry about as long as it's brown. I can understand why you're worried as there have been ladies who have had a bfp before af due, and then af has arrived.
Good luck hun, I hope everythings ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Firstly, lots of women do bleed throughout their pregnancies and go on to have healthy babies so don't panic.

I don't think your spotting would be implantation bleeding as if this was the case you wouldn't have got such strong postives on the hpt's yesterday (as the hcg hormone isn't released until the egg has implanted and the hormone needs a few days to build up in order to get a bfp).

It's probably just cos its around when your period would be due that you are experiencing a bit of spotting - this is common and nothing to worry about.

Also, if its just a bit of brown when you wipe and not full on red bleed then I don't think you need to be alarmed (remember brown blood is old blood). The best thing to do is to take it easy, rest and try not to worry.

If it gets worse then speak to your GP - good luck and let us know how you go.

Really what everybody else said as long as its brown it's old blood. Hope everything is ok and welcome to 1st tri :hug: :hug: :hug:

hello
you have no idea how much better you have made me feel

with my last pregnancy i had no spotting then it started brown at 7 weeks then turned red very quickly.

it is light brown and more like discharge, a bit like the start of my period which is due today, i am confident it has implanted as the pain 6 days past ovulation was pretty bad.

I really hope it is just a bit of spotting, at the moment it is very scant, im so scared tho, i was so excited yesterday

thanks again girls

xx

Hi hun hugs to you. I had brown spotting to it was when i wiped and when af due. It was more brown cervical mucus. it lasted about 3 days. i hope this helped i know how u feel i was really worried. i am 8 +4 now and fingers crossed nothing again.

let us know how you go

marie x

i will do

thanks again, im hoping hard this time...

il let you all know

xx

I have just posted in TTC because I have only just caught up with your news.

Firstly a big congrats to you. I am praying very hard for you :pray:, everyone elses' repsonses sound very positive and most likely the case, hopefully you will now go on to have a healthy pregnancy, it is very hard not to worry though, I know :hug:

How are things today?
Thinking of you lots
Michelle
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member