Terrible Nightmares

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Had an awful nights sleep last night. Dreamt that my belly started melting and it was drooping on the floor and I could see the outline of the baby. Then all my body started to disintergrate and I could feel myself dying and getting weaker. It was horrible!!!
Then when I went back to sleep I was dreaming (though took me a while to realise it when I woke up!) that the baby was moving around loads from my back to my front and I could feel her leg alongside my ribs through the skin, then she fully turned from head down to head up in my belly. I would swear that I could feel what was happening in my dream which was why I was so disorientated when I woke. It was awful!

Zonked and subdued today :(

I keep on having bad dreams too although none of mine have been about my baby or anything related.
Not sure if anyone watches Home And Away at the moment but there is a stalker on the loose. Now when I watch it in the evening I laugh at how stupid it all is but I seem to have nightmares about it atleast once a week!! They are disturbing rather than really scary and once I'm awake I can't get back to sleep because I can't get it out of my head!! Also had a dream last night that one of my gerbils got squashed in the cage!! I got up to check it wasn't true!! Think the lack of sleep is making us disorientated!! Never know if I'm dreaming or not!!
Sleep generally isn't really happening for me at the moment!! Got up at 10 to 6 this morning and sorted out all my washing and put another load on and made OH his cup of tea and fed and watered the dog (a bit early so don't think she was too impressed but she couldn't leave it in her bowl incase me or OH ate it!!!!) She thinks we like Beef and Veg dry food at 6am!!!
I guess it's all good practice for when our bundles of joy arrive!!!!

Aw i hate it when bad dreams leave you feeling groggy for the rest of the day! it's funny how the mind works!

i have had a few horrid dreams too....still waiting for my saucy Steven Gerrard dream tho!!! :wink:

Yes, I watch Home and away and I also had a nighmare about it!

It got to me that much that I couldnt sleep and then had to research the internet to find out who the stalker is!!!

My partner thinks I am mad!!! :?

I think my worst nightmare was about my sister being murdered! not nice at all, but then my dream about Gerrard kinda makes up for it

lol hels !!!

Natalie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back