• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TENS Machine

LinsG

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can hire one of these?

Lots of places are now hiring them out.

Try Boots or Lloyds Pharamcy. Also, your local hospital may hire them out & they tend to be a bit cheaper.

Lins you should ask at your hospital. At our antenatel classes we got a leaflet about a place that hired them out, a company the hospital recommended, your hospital might have a similar thing.

I never hired one as i didnt like the sensation and thought it would annoy me when i was in pain. However when i was in labour i got one from the hospital anyway for nothing, but by that stage i was in soo much pain i just wanted drugs :rotfl: .

TENS machines are fab. I didn't get a special maternity one (which have the boost button.) I borrowed my friend's - she has broken her back twice so got one for back pain. She bought it off Bid-up TV and got it for £7 :eek: The TENS machine got me through the first 24hrs of contractions without any other pain control.

Have just ordered mine from tens.co.uk, it's a 7 week hire for the Elle tens and it cost £25.99 with £2.00 P&P but they send it out a month before your due date and don't charge if you need it for an additional period of time (although I hope that no-one will need it more than 3 weeks late!!!)

Annette

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back