Tens Machine Hire

Little Rose

Reaction score
Hi, I just hired a tens machine for 7 weeks for £19.99 on birthease.co.uk in case anyone else is after one! Was going to buy one but it's far cheaper to hire.:)

Hi, I just hired a tens machine for 7 weeks for £19.99 on birthease.co.uk in case anyone else is after one! Was going to buy one but it's far cheaper to hire.:)

Oh thanks hun. Think I'll go with that then cos that's the cheapest I've seen!

I just found out my hospital hires them for free with just a small deposit so make sure you check before paying for one because they dont tell you! x

I just found out my hospital hires them for free with just a small deposit so make sure you check before paying for one because they dont tell you! x

I've just found out that my local hospital does this too. I can pick one up from 37 weeks and just hand it back in when I've finished with it.

Maybe worth phoning the labour suite before hiring one? I've also ordered a tens machine from that website when pregnant with my DD2, unfortunately I never got to use it.

Hi - my hospital have some but they are on a first come, first serve basis - i'm not leaving anything to chance lol. Knowing my luck i'd miss the last one by a minute!

Hi - my hospital have some but they are on a first come, first serve basis - i'm not leaving anything to chance lol. Knowing my luck i'd miss the last one by a minute!

You know, after reading your comment there I bet they won't have any when I want one either!

Hi Pink Panther,

That would be my luck all over and i'd be sitting there wondering if i'd gotten one would things have went better/easier/more quickly. So for the sake of £20 I just ordered one. It's free return as well which is good. I know a couple of girls that have used them and they said they really helped. Although I have been told they are useless if you have to be induced as the surges come on too quickly.

I've just ordered it little rose :) Thanks for the heads up!

x

I can order mine from 34 weeks to pick up when im 38 weeks so by then ill know if i can deffo get a free one - its deffo worth asking about x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back