• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Temping virgin alert!!!

In short you need to have a biphasic pattern in your chart to show ov. A lower set up temps and a higher set. When ov the temp usually rises around the day after by about 0.5degree and stays risen until AF or just before when it will drop below the coverline. Your coverline will be just above the highest temp of the last 6 temps. You're temps after ov should mostly stay above this line. There is more too it, but like itsbabytime said its better to read all the info on tcoyf or fertility friend sites. Taking Charge of your fertility is a great book that explains it all. I think temping is great, although it can't predict ov before it happens x

Last edited:
Hey hun! I'm new to this too but found these instructions helpful:

By charting basal temperatures upon waking, you can observe the patterned rise in temperature. A temperature dip towards the mucous pattern sometimes indicates the day of ovulation. The first day the temperature rises could indicate ovulation. The purpose of the chart is to help plan future intercourse and assist documentation of unique fertility patterns.

I hope this helps! :) xx

I can't recommend The book 'Taking charge of your fertility' by Toni Weschler enough. There are lotsa girls on here who've read it and found it useful. There is a lot more detail to charting than can be answered on a thread. The book is great, it's got lots of chart examples to help explain things x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back