temperature in earliesh pregnancy?

tinselcat

Reaction score
I either seem to be too hot or too cold. Was wearing a scarf in the office yesterday but when i went out in the evening, i was holding the cutlery on my face to cool down while my companions were complaining of the chill by the door. Just some examples!

Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?

Xx

Snap! I'm annoying all of my colleagues by turning all the radiators up full whack then the next minute opening the windows and freezing them all to death x

Thanks Cos, it's always useful to blame strange goings-ons on this mysterious condition known as pregnancy! :)

Seems to be a particular issue for me at bedtime, OH is normally a human hot water bottle but has been complaining about the low temps the radiator is on :D

Xx

Oh I'm even worse at bed time! In covers, out of covers, in again, one leg out :) xx

I seem to be just constantly cold, I do eventually warm up but never to the extent of feeling hot!

xxxxxxxx

I seem to be just constantly cold, I do eventually warm up but never to the extent of feeling hot!

xxxxxxxx

I'm exactly the same!

I've always been constantly cold. And when I got pregnant everyone kept saying 'oh u wait, ull be getting hot flushes and u won't be able to cool down' ..................... I'm still waiting to warm up lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm kind of hoping my cold phase lasts though as I am going to be preggers through the whole of summer :eh:

(although with this being the UK I doubt we'll get a summer LOL)

xxxxxxx

snap - and Im worse at bedtime too. Normally freezing when I get in bed and have to put an xtra blanket over the quilt and the next minute Im kicking everything off and opening the windows lol! xx

I'm same! Keep waiting for the pregnancy central heating to kick in! So far it's not though!!! I actually go to bed with pj's, socks and a hoodie on! Brrrrrr. Where's the summer? Xx

I hate it! Usually I'm freezing but since being pregnant I'm generally a lot warmer. I get absolutely freezing when I'm tired though so I go to bed freezing cold, windows shut and layers and wake up about an hour later absolutely roasting!

My face keeps flushing bright red as soon as I feel alittle warm I begin glowing sure I could light a dark room it's really embrassing . I think my temperature gage has broken lol .xx

i was constantly too hot, to the point of strappy tops in full winter. now im normal again and my baby is a toasty little sausage :)

Mostly I'm toooooo hot all the time, but today I actually had to put a hoodie on, cos I was feeling chilled (well I did once I finally crawled out of my pit lol).

I go to work in a body warmer and come out in a Tshirt and at home back in a hoody...its a nightmare planning anything to wear at the mo!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back