Temp charting on night shifts???

Cay84

Reaction score
Another question.... :)

Any ideas when is best to check my temp when working nights? I'm due AF on Tuesday and this is my first full month of charting so don't want to miss anything if I can help it. Don't know whether to check in an afternoon when I get up or in a morning before I go to bed! I'm thinking in an afternoon? xxx

Think I read somewhere you have to have been asleep for four hours x

I work odd hours and binned charting, my pattern was all over the shop.

As long as you take your temp as soon as you wake don't drink talk...keep it by your bedside you should be fine!xx

I think Toni is right you need to be asleep for a certain number if hours, providing you do that I think all should be good.

I have been charting and had a few issues because I tend to wake up in the night and this affects the results!

Good luck xx

Thank you! I'be got a good chart going atm, don't want to ruin it! Lol! I'll try after I've woke up then, hopefully I'll get more than 4 hours. Getting AF pain now so will expect a dip! Xx

i work different shifts every week including nightshift, so when I was charting I just took my temp whenever i woke up each day. That could be anything from 5.30am to 4pm! but my chart seemed to stay pretty static and wasnt totally all over the place like I would have expected it to be. I took the temp from up my floof though, and I think that made a difference, its more accurate than the mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back