Charting

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
As i'm thinking this month may not be my month....i'm getting myself ready to start charting next month. I know alot of you use fertility friend, do you have to pay to subscribe, also do you start charting the first day of your period....Also when i ovulate and if i catch would there be rises on the chart rather than dips?

Sorry for all the questions.

Amy

Hi

FF is free to subscribe to, all you have to do is log in. You need to chart from cycle day 1. Each new cycle begins on the first day you have full red flow of AF.

I would defintely recommend that when you do sign up you say yes to the free e-mail course they offer. all it is is an e-mail every day and it literally takes you through anything you ever need to know about charting and other fertility signs to look out for. I found it invaluable on learning the different kinds of CM.

On a 'normal' cycle (if there is such a thing) you should see your temps pre ov ranging around the same temp. I always get a dip in my temps as I'm approaching OV and usually get a dip on the actual day itself. After you have OV'd your temps will rise, only by 0.2 - 0.5 degree which is why you need a thermometer that shows temps to 2 decimal places. After three continuous days of high temps FF will then put in an OV date for you.

For the first month it's a bit difficult to know what's going on but when you've been using it for a few months it all makes sense.

Don't worry too much about the odd eratic high or low temp as it's a pattern over time that's more important.

Get yourself signed onto chart stalkers with the rest of us and if there's anything you need to ask one of us someone is usually on hand to offer advice

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back