Temp after ovulation

Hara

Reaction score
Will your body temp always drop after ovulation even if pregnant? Or if you are pregnant will the temp always remain high?

Your temp should rise when you ovulate and stay high until you either get your period, at which time your temp should drop again. If your temp stays high, especially after AF is due then that is a good sign that you may be pregnant. :)

I think i'm doing something wrong. My temp is all over the place and not much proof that it's risen...yet my AF is always on time...What am i doing wrong. I take my temp every morning before i get out of bed...

Have you joined fertility friend? If you havent, id advise you to! :D If you go to the chart stalkers thread you will see that we all have our charts on Fertility Friend and this may help you. If you are taking your temp as soon as you wake each morning, after at least 3 hours sleep then your temps should be pretty accurate. Im sure the chart stalkers could be of some help to you! Especially Kittykins! She is the font of all knowledge! :cheer:

Yes I've joined. But i'm sure i'm not doing it right.

Can you post a link to your homepage on Fertility Friend, Ill have a look at it then :D what arent you sure you are doing right?

If you go to the homepage of your fertility friend page there should be a url code, if you paste that on here I can look at your chart. I can only see my chart from that link! Sorry! :)

I'm Lost! LOL...Can i just msg you my password? :oops:

Of course! Im rubbish at explaining things :lol:

Hara, if we ignore you first temps as they were taken at different times in the day, I reckon they would be alot lower, certainly the one on day 7.

The temps on day 12, 13 and 14 may be slightly out too, as they were taken later. Im sure there is a way to get an approx temp if you had taken them at the same time as the others but I cant remember how. :think: Im betting though that your temps would have been lower so ovulation would have been more obvious. Possibly around day 15? The dip on day 22 could be a good thing! :pray:

Does anyone else have any advice on Hara's chart? Im not the best at seeing the bigger picture so to speak.

Oh blooming Hell! LOL...Ok so i need to take them at the same time everyday...which on weekdays is about 7am for me...but what if i sleep in? LOL

Sorry to be dumb...but why would the dip be a good thing? I don't get this thing...I failed science at school and i think i know why..I just don't get it.

If you ovulated on day 15, the dip on a day 22 a week later could be an implantation dip. Im not saying that is definite at all! but they do say that your chart temps can show implantation by dropping and then rising higher again. Hope your temps stay high for the next week, well in fact for the next 9 months! :cheer:

Oh and as for the weekends, its not nice but I set my alarm for my usual 7.30am take my temp, pretty much whilst im still asleep, right it down, and then go back to sleep!

Oh wow...there's so much to learn!!! But i'm not gonna let myself get excited (yeah right)...I'm gonna try and be calm...Not long now till AF..although i will be disapointed if it comes, it's our first month TTC and i'm not expecting miricles!!!

Ive found out how to do the temperature corrector now. If you go to Fertility Friend, in the menu column on the left hand side, go to data and click on 'temperature corrector'. From there you can put it what the temp was and at what time and FF will predict what the actual temp would have been. Hope that makes sense. If you do that Id write down what the original temps were on each day so you can change them back if you want to.

Wow that's a useful tool to have!! Thanks for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back