cycle length and ovulation

rusks

Reaction score
just wandered how long everyones cycle lasted and if they ovulate the same time each month if they are regular. i have had two cyles since coming off the pill one lasting 35 days and one 36 days, not sure when im ovulating but have just bought ovulation sticks and charting my basal body temp to hopefully find out this cycle. i don't seem to get any obvious secondary ovulation signals, does anybody else?

When can I do the Test?

When you start testing depends on your usual cycle length. Below is a simple chart that will tell you when in your cycle you should start testing.

image195161.jpg

The above was taken from the Clearblue website.

http://www.clearblue.info/uk/OvulationTest.cfm

thanks wobbles you are a mind of information :clap:

if i do or should i say when i concieve :pray: i have a lot of people to thank on this forum for information support and advice, so glad i found you all. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Snap - An you will don't say 'if' :D

*Covers you in baby dust* :pray:

My cycles were 31-34 days but this cycle they have shifted and gotten longer for some reason. I started temping this cycle too.

Baby dust to you :pray:

I would hate long cycles!

how do you find temping arcanegirl? i have only done it 6 days and will be intereseted to see the thermal shift to see when i have ovulated.

It took a while to get into the routine of temping, the first half of my chart is a bit off because i wasnt consistent with the times, ive been taking it at 7am every morning and the second half of my chart is much better.
I think im gonna keep temping, its nice to know whats going on with my cycle though i still dont know why my cycle has suddenly gotten longer.

Hello,

My cycle has been 35 days and 34 days since I came off the pill. This is the first month that I have used OPK and charted my temps. I am really enjoying charting, it is amazing what happens throughout your cycle! I had a big temperature jump when I ovulated (on day 19) which matched my positive on my OPK. It makes you feel like you are a little bit more in control!! I get too frustrated waiting and leaving it to mother nature!! I am on 10dpo and I think the dreaded AF is coming (got all the feelings) so BFN for me this month - blughh!

I get bad ovulation cramps also so I can feel when I am ovulating too.

Lyns xx

Awwwww girls you will all conceive soon im sure, im proof you can do it, just last cycle I was in the same boat!!

thanks for giving hope jaidybaby! anybody checking there CM im not getting the hang of that at all!!

Hey Rusks!

Checking CM is the one thing I feel I CAN do! The charting was difficult (especially since I discovered I'm not ovulating every month) but checking CM for me is easy to do. TMI I'm sure, but seriously, just check the toilet paper every time you wipe. You will notice a difference in the 'feel' of the wipe--at certain times of the month it will be relatively dry and sometimes it will feel really smooth and 'wet' down there. Oh god TMI LOL If you look every time, you'll notice different stages of the mucous, from nothing to clumpy to plentiful and stretchy. You're at Day 12 of a 35 day cycle, so I'd say you'll start noticing it around Day 17 or so.

Good luck!

thanks margaret think im looking into iit in too much depth :oops: TMI i know too sorry, think i need to take a chill pill and relax esp as im only on day 12. ordered some opks and going to try them if they arrive in time also. :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back