newbie with bbt question

wishing4baby

Reaction score
hi

first post though have browsed the forum for a while. I am on month 8 of trying and three days to go to af. a few months ago I tried red clover blossom. a herbalist said it is great for ttc. then I noticed my temp after ovulation was not going up as high as it did. after three months I stopped anyway and temp stayed the same. I put it down to stress so had a month off bbt charting and started again this month. my temp is a bit better but has now rose by .2 or. 5.degrees celcius after ovulation is that enough or should I go docs, I look at other charts and there is a big difference between the two stages . thanks x

Sorry Hun no advise to give on this but didn't want to read and run. Hopefully someone else on here can help. And if not and you are concerned I would def. arrange to see your doc. to put you're mind at ease. X j

Hello

are you able to post your charts - i might be easier to see them!

I am no expert but i thought if you see a temp shift then good sign that you have ov'ed - are you temping in Celsius or Fahrenheit?

xx

seeign your chart would really help. basically dont look at temps on a day to day basis look at it as a whole, there should be a clear difference between pre ovulation and post ovulation, you need a rise of at least one-half to one degree Fahrenheit or one-quarter to one-half degree Celsius check these out as an idea http://www.tcoyf.com/media/p/1544657.aspx

hi just on my mobile so can't post them I had to use a calculator as I did them at different times when I was off at Easter. the first part of my cycle is still a bit rocky but after ovulation it is going up and up so think panic over thanks for your help guys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back