• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Telling work colleagues

Mrs CW

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm probably really behind everyone else but I haven't yet told all of my work colleagues about the pregnancy! A few know that have too but thats all and today my manager asked when I was going to tell everyone. I'm dreading telling them, I have no idea why, and I have no idea how to even start the conversation. I can't tell them all in one go as we're never all in one place at the same time. Does anyone have any advice on how to tell everyone? I don't know why it's freaking me out so much!
Thanks
X x x

By email!

I wimped it and sent an email to my boss and the office manager. My boss asked if he could tell another colleague who is organising rotas, and then i sent an email to another colleague to let h er know in relation to why I wasnt in and that i was at a docs appointment.

They were all terribly nice though.

I told each of my team in their monthly 1-2-1 meeting quite early on but I was moving to a different department. I did send an email out to the department very early with a massive hint though. I basically said I was giving up smoking and apologised in advance for either biting their head off of crying lol a few guessed then but were too polite to say anything :)

Email sounds good! The only problem with that I'd half the people I work with don't read their email. I think most of the girls know as I've not been on any nights out recently but I just can't tell them x

I just told the biggest gossip in our place and she's doing all the hard work for me :)

Hey Hun I told a couple of ppl and then others started asking then I just said yes. By 3pm even the cleaner knew he he. RT's love a good gossip ;-)

Stick your scan picture up on your desk, it won't be long before they notice :)

Ha ha put it on the PI screen lol and hopefully they will notice it isn't a pelvis or boobie lol

I just mentioned it to a couple of people and then before I knew if everyone knew!

I took the plunge and told most ppl today. Half of the girls had already guessed as I've not been on nights or! Its such a relief! MrsMc I should have put the picture on the PI it would have been so funny x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back